Has anyone heard of Suntana spray tan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some sample bottles from Suntana as bought my machine from them (was the wrong one so sent it back but let me keep the solution - LOVELY PEOPLE!) but have yet to try it out! But I think I will have to now!!!!!!!!!!

PS HOw much is a 1ltr bottle then??? Incl VAT and p and p?

PS HOw much is a 1ltr bottle then??? Incl VAT and p and p?

Can't out prices on here but if you buy via their ebay shop it is cheaper and free postage x

Great, thank you for lettingme know!

I bought my machine and tent from suntana and loved my sample bottles. I trained with Su-do and loved it but when my bottles run out I will be replacing with suntana. Judging by my clientele I think I will only need the lightest too. Is it coconut and cherry? What do you all recommend?

I bought my machine and tent from suntana and loved my sample bottles. I trained with Su-do and loved it but when my bottles run out I will be replacing with suntana. Judging by my clientele I think I will only need the lightest too. Is it coconut and cherry? What do you all recommend?

I stock all 4 percentages with my best seller at the moment being the 14%. If you don't want to buy all 4 you could just get a 8% and a 12% then mix equal amounts to get a 10%. Coconut and chocolate scents work quite well together, you could say bounty flavour! I've mixed them before when I've not had enough of a particular % and the only difference is the smell of it x

I have to be honest i really dislike this spray tan, the colour is nice for the first day and smells amazing but the next day its patchy and washes off really badly. I was intrigued by the good price an bought a small bottle of each percentage and they wernt up to scratch will be sticking to what I usually use!

Hi everyone, my name is Dave, I'm the owner of Suntana, I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the products we sell from our website.

P.S. Thanks for the Promotion mother, but leave the advertising to me !!!

P.P.S message at MobileKat, it's not too good to be true, trust me, you will amazed by our solutions ;-)
I have recently trained in spray tanning and i am testing a few solutions from different companies. So far the best by a mile is Suntana. The customer service was excellent, they sent me four free samples to try. The smell is so pleasant it doesn't smell at all like the old biscuity pong i was expecting from previous experiences with spray tans. The cherry 10% is gorgeous, easy to apply, not sticky, smells pleasant and the end result is a lovely even natural tan. A huge thumbs up to Suntana, i will be ordering very soon!! :) x

I sent an email to Suntana to ask for samples as I have always personally had spray tans with this make, and wanted to trial using it myself on others. They didnt even get back to me...bit annoying so it put me off!

I sent an email to Suntana to ask for samples as I have always personally had spray tans with this make, and wanted to trial using it myself on others. They didnt even get back to me...bit annoying so it put me off!

You have to register on www.suntana.com

Register & give them a quick call. Samples are sent out straight away & are genourous size bottles so it is definitely worth the quick phonecall x

I have to be honest i really dislike this spray tan, the colour is nice for the first day and smells amazing but the next day its patchy and washes off really badly. I was intrigued by the good price an bought a small bottle of each percentage and they wernt up to scratch will be sticking to what I usually use!

I do agree, the smells are lovely. the colour guide is lovely too! & the price is fantastic. but for me that's as far as it goes, i didn't find it faded the best & the most annoying thing was after 2 showers most of the colour was gone. Also had a couple of complaints about an orangey tinge. x

I love love Sutana I've only been tanning a few weeks and I've tried a few .the colours great ,smells fab lasts ages fad off is good .I use 8 and 10 the most .still looking for models to try the darker ones lol .the customer service is 1st class .

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Dave .do you do a top up spray that clients can use and do you sell packets or small bottles of the moisture.I know you have the big tubs but think these are a bit to much looking for something a little smaller

Ps how dark is the 14 has any one tried it

Dave .do you do a top up spray that clients can use and do you sell packets or small bottles of the moisture.I know you have the big tubs but think these are a bit to much looking for something a little smaller

Ps how dark is the 14 has any one tried it

Never tried the 14, but there has been loads of good reviews on here about it!

Hi geeks
I had heard of this brand before but decided to go with nouvatan, I've yet to purchase anything so would appreciate a comparison if anyone can help me out. When I did my research nOuvatan came out on top by a mile so it'd be interesting to hear your thoughts.

Ring for a sample hun? Only way you'll be able to make a desicion is to sample both & see which one you personally favour x

Ring for a sample hun? Only way you'll be able to make a desicion is to sample both & see which one you personally favour x

I dont have a gun as Im only just about to book my course, thinking of sticking to my original choice.

Thankyou for replying though :)

I bought my kit with LA tan and got samples from a few companies. I have tried Suntana and love it. Once I have used my LA tan up I will be switching to Suntana. I do have some pics but dont know how to up load off my iphone.

I bought my kit with LA tan and got samples from a few companies. I have tried Suntana and love it. Once I have used my LA tan up I will be switching to Suntana. I do have some pics but dont know how to up load off my iphone.

Go to reply, as normal by clicking reply to thread. Then on your screen on iPhone it'll say open advanced options, click that & then click the relevant bit easy to do x

Latest posts

Back