Has Anyone Tried The Tantrick Max Yet??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
I have just ordered the tantrick max and drops, and was wondering if anyones tried it and what's it like??
Also can you add the drops to the autumn gold or just to the Max??

x

I have just ordered the tantrick max and drops, and was wondering if anyones tried it and what's it like??
Also can you add the drops to the autumn gold or just to the Max??

x

Hi Steph,

you can add the intensifier drops to all spray tan solutions.

It is a 35% concentrate and you need only add one small drop per 100ml to increase the DHA concentrate of the solution it is applied to by +1%.

So if you have say a 10% base solution (the Tantrick MAX or any other) you would add 20 drops to a 1L bottle to make it a 12%.

The concept here though is that you can increase solution DHA % to small bespoke mixes specifically to suit customers needs...I.E. if you had a customer that say a 12% was to dark yet a 10% wasn't dark enough you could simply put the 10% base solution in your spray gun cup(100ml) add 1 small drop and therefore create an 11% mix specifically for your customer.
as we all know 100ml is to much solution for one application so the trick is to pour the remainder from the gun cup into a small bottle and mark it with your customers name...when he/she comes in again they have their very own "special" formulation which not only suits their specific skin type needs but also makes them feel special.

Good luck with your trials :hug:

I have tried the max, hubby tanned me Monday, have not got the booster drops, and, must say so far very impressed. Nice colour, smells gorgeous, nice coverage, so thumbs up for me. xx

I have tried the Tantrick Max but without the drops as I don't have them yet.

I have to say that I am very impressed with the colour, it smells lovely when it is being applied and there was absolutely NO stickiness after the application.

Can't wait to try it with the drops as I intend to try it with maximum drops to 16%. 10% isn't dark enough for me and I usually do a 12%. Will let you guys know once I have done it.

Can someone explain the difference between Tantrick MAX and the normal 10% liquid-if any? :confused:

I tried the max! on a client last night and loved it!! They guide colour is amazing so I only used the smallest amount of solution!!
Would definatly recommend this for darker skin tones as it does come out very dark!! I'm glad I didn't add the drops now!!

I too would like to know the difference between the original tantrick 10% and the new Max 10%?

Is it a totally different liquid? e.g. water based maybe?:confused:

Just bumping this up!

Not sure what the difference in ingredients is etc, but I do know from usuing it now that it has an amazing guide colour and smell! The guide colour is alot darker than the normal 10%.

Maybe Collin can shed abit more light on ingerdients etc!!

I used this on two clients on Friday who I normally use 12% on, didn't add any drops as I haven't got any yet and both clients got in touch with me to say how fantastic their tans were. Will defo order some more and be getting some drops lol.

I use tantrick - have just read about the max am very interested to try this. How long has it been out? And would also like to no the difference between the max and the normal 10%.

Collin try's to get on here as often as he can, but is a busy guy, so may I suggest that for those of you who have specific questions that you pm him and then come back to this thread and tell the rest of us nosy peeps the answers:green:

I use tantrick - have just read about the max am very interested to try this. How long has it been out? And would also like to no the difference between the max and the normal 10%.

The max has only been available for a couple of weeks now,
the difference is
1, it is more cost effective,
2, it has a deeper guide colour and smells lush,
3, if you wanted this is the only solution you would need to stock as you can make it a higher % by adding the boost drops,

im sure if there are any other significant differences Collin or Britta will add to this thread but i hope this info has helped :hug:

Collin try's to get on here as often as he can, but is a busy guy, so may I suggest that for those of you who have specific questions that you pm him and then come back to this thread and tell the rest of us nosy peeps the answers:green:

Thanks Susie and apologies guy's for the delay in responding..a guy has to take a break now and again just to keep sane :hug:

The development of the Tantrick MAX has been as a result of many thought processes and it addresses a number of up to date factors we all currently face in today's economic climate.

Firstly this solution does not replace existing solutions but mearly acts to support them.

1) our existing solutions utilise the green spectrum for its base colour and consequentially the tan outcome is not overly a dark one.The MAX on the other hand uses the red colour spectrum as its base colour and is relatively high in initial colour guide content.

Given a comparison a MAX base solution of 10% is similar in outcome to an original Tantrick 12% solution and has a much darker initial colour guide.

2) We have addressed the economic climate issues and therefore enable therapists to compete more effectively at salon/therapist level by producing a more cost effective "universal solution"

This means a therapist can now cater for those customers wanting a darker tan outcome and also enables the therapist to also compete on price as the solution costs are lower than with the original solutions.

This is achieved through our own direct manufacturing here in the UK (which is a good thing for our own economy here in the U.K.)and therefore avoiding price increase issues normally associated with exchange rate variations against the Dollar and shipping costs etc.

Through the introduction of the intensifier drops operators need only stock the one solution...through the use of the intensifier drops solution DHA percentages can be specifically "blended" to suite each customers specific requirements by simply adding one small drop of concentrate per 100ml of solution increases the overall percentage mix by +1%.

This percentage mix can be taken up to as much as 16% :eek:for those that want a really dark tan (dancers,clubbers,body builders,half the population of Manchester etc) without running into DHA overload problems.

It is through this concept that you as a therapist can make your customer feel very special by formulating and "blending" a solution specifically for your customer....simply pour 100ml solution(or less if so required) into a gun cup...add 1 small drop of intensifier to increase the blend strength by +1%....shake and spray your customer with around 20/30ml ...after application pour the remainder into a small bottle and label the bottle with your customers name ready for when he/she comes back in for another tratment....this makes them feel VERY special and sets the service you provide your customers above that of your compeditors...as customers we all want to feel and be treated as being "special" ........this concept is one you can adopt no matter which brand of solution you utolize and really works a treat.

Hoping this answers all your questions :hug:

Hey now, is that a little dig per chance?:green::green:

:lol::lol::lol: absolutely not...speaking from experience having lived there for over 20 years and from statistics the consumer in this area (as well as the north East of the country) are serious tanners and do like a DARK tan.

So much so that in terms of UV tanning these two districts account for around 50% of UV tanning consumption in the UK.(with the Glasgow/Edinburgh regions following closely behind)

Just one more question for you Collin:) when you store your labeled special brew, do you need to keep it in the fridge? In the dark, or just out of direct sun light and how long can you keep it for? Woops that's two questions, sorry:smack:
Thanks hun:hug:

Just one more question for you Collin:) when you store your labeled special brew, do you need to keep it in the fridge? In the dark, or just out of direct sun light and how long can you keep it for? Woops that's two questions, sorry:smack:
Thanks hun:hug:

The "special brew" can be stored for up to 6 months out of direct sunlight and temperatures above zero but below 35 degrees(which should be fine here in the UK brrrr)

Of course when making individual "brews" you can mix up any quantities you wish..simply adjust accordingly.
HTH

I tried the MAX on a client, and she absolutely loved it. She loves the Autumn Gold but wanted something slightly darker, but not as dark as the 12 until the summer so this was perfect. I'll definately get this when I can afford it lol. x

Latest posts

Back