Has anyone tried Unreal Tanning Solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
On my quest to find a 2nd solution I have tested Unreal.....I liked what I saw....nice colour guide, no smell, quick drying..my guinea pig said it was like being tanned with air!!! She has messaged me to say its the best tan I've ever done her ( in 4 years!!!) I'm dying to grill her but she's awol as she's been proposed to ( must have been the tan!!! :)) and her phone is on the blink!!! Just wondered if any of you use this solution? I also tested Nouvatan last night and again all really positive and I actually saw my other guinea pig who looked great......I can see me being torn and I still have a couple more to try!!!!!!

Why not use a couple, not everyone likes the same do they, I tried unreal early on last year just as they were setting up supplying it, i liking the colour but i didnt go on to use it and now can't remember why, might try it again actually because the feedback on it at the time was really good

I have tried out loads of samples and have decided to order Unreal. I wore it on myself (I normally use fake bake) and was very happy with it, everyone was saying it was amazing and the best colour they had seen. Clients that have seen me with this tan on, have said they want to 'convert' to Unreal once I get it delivered.:lol:

I;'ve been using unreal since Liz started supplying it and myself and clients love it.
I was using vani-t before that and didn't think I would get a tan to match it never mind be actually better.
Theres no smell, goes on almost dry, hardly anything on the bed sheets, fades beautiful, lovely colour and of course Liz is fantastic, the delivery has always been first class aswell, order one day, delivered the next.

I've had limited feedback but she did say it was the best tan she's ever had....so seeing as I've tanned her for nearly 4 years thats some statement!!!!! Just need to see what the length of the tan is like and the fade off!
Frankey I use Fake Bake and will be keeping that for the now...I want a second solution :)

I have been an Unreal convert for well over a year now. I used to use all the standard ones like Fake Bake, St Tropez, LA Tan but this is like nothing else! It lasts up to ten days if I take care of it (their home products help but as long as you moisturise daily it stays put really well) and the fade off is great - admittedly I hardly ever let it fade these days though as I love it so much! I get it done every week, and best of all it doesn't smell and uses high quality natural ingredients - which is why I can use it even though I have bad Eczema on my arms!

I would definitely reccommend this tan! My therapist even said because this solution is thicker she can get more tans per litre (around 20!) so she actually makes more money!!

Unreal is definitely the best tanning solution I have tried so far! Its a much thicker solution which means I get more sprays for every litre I use - usually around 20 - which gives me more "bang for my buck." Its also a much heavier solution which gives less over-spray, meaning less mess and less wasteage!

All my clients always tell me how much they love it and the comments they get fromtheir friends. A regular of mine recently told me she keeps getting comments like "where have you been on holiday!?" instead of "what possessed you to use fake tan!?" which she used to get when using the likes of Fake Bake!

I also find it impossible to turn any of my clients orange - even the fairest girls! I have a lot of blonde clients that are absolutely addicted to having the darkest colour Unreal do (12%) and they look absolutely fabulous!

Out of interest, what % were you getting all this fantastic feedback from?

I am looking for a new solution and have tried loads lately, I am fed up with looking now :sad: Everything I try either looks a horrible colour when it develops, or I love the colour and it fades horribly!

I need to find another solution that does exactly what it says on the tin, nice colour and nice fade would be a good start! lol

I love the 12% Unreal solution! It gives an instant colour when its applied and gradually deepens to give a deep, golden (yet still non-orange) natural colour. I find using the 12% even on rather fair skinned clients still produces a great colour because this solution adapts to their natural skin tone (so if someone usually tans well in the sun they will go darker compared to someone that can't tan, even when using the same solution).

Another great thing about the Unreal solutions is that you can actually mix them (in equal quanities) to create different DHA solutions. I.e. You can mix an 8% and a 12% to give you a 10%, which means you have to buy less solution and you get more varience in the depth of colour!

Hope this helps! If you have any more questions give the Unreal team a call, they're always really helpful and have given me some great tips in the past!

I LOVE Unreal!!!

Latest posts

Back