Has anyone used Onyx or Raven Nail graphix? - Opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sas21

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I have just passed my foundation course with Creative and I have the Xanadu colour by Nail Graphix but want to get a black colour sparkle.

I am on the fence between Onyx and Raven.

I think I like Onyx better for its sparkle but wanted some opinions from those who have used them in regards to which is more requested or which one you think is better.

Thanks in advance
xx
:)

Hi Geeks,
I have just passed my foundation course with Creative and I have the Xanadu colour by Nail Graphix but want to get a black colour sparkle.

I am on the fence between Onyx and Raven.

I think I like Onyx better for its sparkle but wanted some opinions from those who have used them in regards to which is more requested or which one you think is better.

Thanks in advance
xx
:)

i have raven and its a very very dark bluey black.

I also have rhinestone cowboy that is a black with lots of other colours in it.

I was after a BLACK BLACK but didnt get there if you ring fiona or pm her im sure she'll sort you out

amb x

rhinestone cowboy looks abserloutly gorgeous, I cant wait to get that one ,
someone has a pic of nails on their profile...i think it might be lotus blossom ,
and they are beautiful ...xxx

Onyx is only black whereas Raven has other colours in it too.

Hope that helps.

Onyx is only black whereas Raven has other colours in it too.

Hope that helps.

does onyx still sparkle when its on though.
id like to find a good black.

ive tried a couple of black glitters and once they are mixed with the acrylic they dont seem to have the reflective qualities of some of the other colours and end up looking just sort of a speckly black:irked:

Thanks for you help geeks!

Also thank you Fiona!

i think I will go with Raven as I do like a bit of bling! lol

I am so crap at making decisions! I want them all!!:cry:

I'll gradually get one here and there to build up as I know plenty of people who will be anting them!

Thanks again guys!:)
xx

Ps Thanks for that one ~Emmsybabes~ - now I've got another one to add to my list!! Lol xx

does onyx still sparkle when its on though.
id like to find a good black.

ive tried a couple of black glitters and once they are mixed with the acrylic they dont seem to have the reflective qualities of some of the other colours and end up looking just sort of a speckly black:irked:

Personally I havent tried them all, but the ones I have tried, all come out like the pot - if that makes sense LOL.

If you can imagine a black top with black beading all over it, this is what onyx is like.

Personally I havent tried them all, but the ones I have tried, all come out like the pot - if that makes sense LOL.

If you can imagine a black top with black beading all over it, this is what onyx is like.

Thanks for that!
I think I have definately made my mind up now - Onyx it will be! Lol
I love something a bit differant and eye catching! I'm also like a magpie with anything glittery! :)
Most of the the clients I will start out with will be people I know and I'm pretty sure that if I like it, they will too.

Thanks again!
xx

Latest posts

Back