Has Vani-T tan changed in formula last year or so?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
hi there

i had a trial of vani-t 2 yrs ago and really liked it, then got pregnant and didnt carry on with training etc as had a baby..

im now back to looking into spray tanning and spoe to another therapist who said vani-t has changed its formula andnot as dark good etc, which is dissapointing as i loved it..

is this true?

is there a therpaist near me who would do a vani-t spray tan (il pay of course) so i can see if it has changed and if i still like it as before?

also does anyone know who does the training and sells the product i went on the website and got no reply and phoned them and they said they dont do it anymore only organics?

ALSO: what is organics like compared to vani-t is it better?

cheers

nenee

Hi
The salon I am in users Vani-t and it is very popular we are located in Runcorn Cheshire. The company is is called WOW maybe if you google it will come up. Let me know if you have any problems and I will get more details for you:)

Hi, if you would like a sample and more infomation please pm me:)

There are 4 different liquids in the range, check www.bronzecouture.ie (UK & Ireland distributor) OR www.vani-t.com

hope this helps

EMMA ;->

Last edited:
Hi, I started off using Vani-T and yes the formula changed recently but to be honest my clients didn't really notice much difference.
Best thing to do is try it out for yourself. Bronze couture-Home are the new distributors of Vani-T as WOW factor no longer distribute Vani-T
xx

have any of u used organics instead? iv never tried that one, if so how does it compare to vani-t?

cheers

nenee

I've just tried to get hold of Vani-T, I didn't know it had changed distriputer once again!
I contacted the new distributer and I'm very confused.
They only sell the products in Euro, so it is the exchange rate of the day on your card plus any other charges for out of uk purchase (not sure about), P&P £12.50!!!!!!! VAT 21%!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I can afford to stock it anymore.
I loved it as do my clients.
I've go the organics on Friday and have done 2 tans to see the out come.

I've just tried to get hold of Vani-T, I didn't know it had changed distriputer once again!
They only sell the products in Euro, so it is the exchange rate of the day on your card plus any other charges for out of uk purchase (not sure about), P&P £12.50!!!!!!! VAT 21%!!!!!!!!!

Got to say I'm with you on this one with regards to price. I know you can charge more for this product but not sure people would pay the price you should be charging in comparision. I too have clients who love it so am a bit confused at the moment and unsure whether to continue stocking it.

Hi Guys just a quick update for you on vani-t, bronze couture in Ireland are indeed the new distributors of vani-t for the UK. For the past few weeks we have been trading in Euro. We shall be trading in Sterling within the next week and all the prices will be the same as you are used to paying with previous distributors.
Delivery will also be charged at the normal rate you pay for mainland UK and will take only 2 days.

If you have further questions please feel free to ask myself or Emma above and we shall be glad to help you all.

In relation to the formula changes I can confirm that there has been no change. If you are concerned that it is not dark enough there is a 12% solution also available.

Hi goldylocks, apologies I thought I had explained to you on the phone that the euro pricing is only temporary. Should you have further queries please feel free to ask.

Hi Kassy,

I contacted you last week via email.
You did tell me I would be able to complete my transactions in sterling in the future but I wasn't aware it would be next week - could be my misunderstanding.
You mentioned on the email that P&P would be £12.50, I'm sure that's more than we paid before. Maybe another geek can correct me on this.

Yes goldylocks i am officially a scatterbrain. I thought we spoke on the phone.
We are just waiting confirmation to when we can start accepting sterling payments via a terminal I would expect this to be no later than monday week. If you wish to pay by cheque we can accept sterling straight away.
I did advise you that delivery is 12.50 but once we are accepting sterling we are willing to split the delivery cost with you because I understand we need to look after you.
Sorry for the mix up :lol:
i hope this clears it up for you. x

You will see great results from the Organic range in fact all my clients are wanting to change to that one as they find it alot nice colour and the wear is alot nicer with no patchiness.

You will see great results from the Organic range in fact all my clients are wanting to change to that one as they find it alot nice colour and the wear is alot nicer with no patchiness.

I did try Organics and did get quite excited as the guide colour and pre-wash colour was really really good. However on showering there was hardly any colour left, so for me yet another disappointment. I did also try it on a couple of others (my daughter and her friend) who are used to the OLD Vani-T solution and we thought we had it cracked with Organics, sadly not.

Hi Guys just a quick update for you on vani-t, bronze couture in Ireland are indeed the new distributors of vani-t for the UK. For the past few weeks we have been trading in Euro. We shall be trading in Sterling within the next week and all the prices will be the same as you are used to paying with previous distributors.
Delivery will also be charged at the normal rate you pay for mainland UK and will take only 2 days.

If you have further questions please feel free to ask myself or Emma above and we shall be glad to help you all.

In relation to the formula changes I can confirm that there has been no change. If you are concerned that it is not dark enough there is a 12% solution also available.

There has been a change in the last few months to comply with FDA regs in the US as far as I can recall. This isn't the solution of 12 months + ago. Sorry. If someone at Vani-T.com could assure me that the solution would revert to its old formulation I for one would be one happy cookie, not to mention the dozens of valued, loyal clients.

There has been a change in the last few months to comply with FDA regs in the US as far as I can recall. This isn't the solution of 12 months + ago. Sorry. If someone at Vani-T.com could assure me that the solution would revert to its old formulation I for one would be one happy cookie, not to mention the dozens of valued, loyal clients.

Hi Joe :)

Unless you are purchasing Vani-T solution from the US, the Liquid Sun formulation has not changed. To comply with US regulations, one of the colourguide dyes has been changed which does not affect the final cured tan outcome and US product is manufactured separately from the product manufactured for other markets.

If you are purchasing outwith the US, I can confirm that nothing has changed in respect of the Liquid Sun formulation.

I hope that clarifies the situation, but if you have any further question -please feel free to ask.
:)

Latest posts

Back