have a guess who's been bored today!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are fab, I especially like the black ones!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blimey Emmsy - i just dont know where you find the time!!

They are fab though! Keep them coming, we love seeing your nails!:)

WoW!! Way to go Emms!!

Fab nails, they remind me of Cat Woman. MEOW!!

Hope your keeping a portfilo of your nails in a book, so you can show your clients how talented you are!!!

Emma, Those are fabulous! I love them. The ones with the silver tips handpainted or colored acrylic/gel? I love that look, I've been trying to do that with my nails by hand painting but can't get my smileys right, not a very steady hand. :green:

Wow! The black ones are amazing, gee they look great!

S

Hope your keeping a portfilo of your nails in a book, so you can show your clients how talented you are!!!
hi peeps xx
do you know i havent printed any pics off at all , every picture i take is on my pc (millions of them )
and my pc may have to be formatted again (i have lost loads of pics through this happening)...we thought we were going to have to do it today ,i felt like crying ,not only for nail pics but all pics of my kids and stuff too...im hoping the pc will stay on long enough for me tp put them all on a disc....and i reeealy need to get a new printer
thankyou for all your comments :hug:

Alright! that's IT.

I HAVE to find time to do myself an awesome set of nails.
I have not had interesting funky nails (read that to mean OTT) in soooooooooo long...

Now looking at these pics of the black ones -which I SOOO love by the way (and love glor's too!)..

I WANT I WANT I WANT IWANT.

I WANT black OTT nails that YELL for attention.
Ok, that's it.
Gonna do it THIS weekend.
lol
(ok, will try.. have toddler and preschooler to chase around ROFL)

Great job and THANKS for sharing!!!

I also love doing long nails myself but have problems typing and doing some domestic stuff, so leave the domestic stuff....lol.

Great nails by the way, i also love doing black ones as they are different from the norm.

Emma whenever I see a thread of yours I always have a nose your nails are getting better and better I am so jealous of the black ones, (I admit it!!!) no lady they are wuvely!!!

emma wow !! at this rate your going to burn yourself out love xxx

Latest posts

Back