Have a laugh on me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gawd.....

My mum called me last night to ask where you get them rabbit toys from(y'all know what I mean) because she thinks she needs one!!!

I just screamed and hung up. Openess and honesty is all well and good but this was too much even for me.

What do I say when I speak to her later, I can barely look at her!

She's too old for 'toys'!

well laugh I did, have to say I used to sell these particular toys and was very good at it as it happens (but thats a different story). My mum is 46 and she came to one of my parties found out a bit to much info really but it amused me lol. doesn't faze me at all but dont think my mum would ask me

my mum is 53 and she was happy to tell me superdrug now sells them:eek:

I'm surprised Rio aren't selling them ... they're selling just about everything else!!! :lol::lol:

She was on loads of medication which would give her wind we took her home one night in our new car and she couldn't stop letting off she said to my husband I hope we make it home before I need to go son I would hate to make a mess of your nice new car.

God Love You Gran You Used To Crack Me Up.

That's really cute, my gran is a bit like that! xx

hey i used to have a hair client who must have been 75 if a day !! and she was always on about her rabbit !!:lol: it was hilarious , but i think its way too weird if your mum asks !!!

Are you sure she didn't have a pet bunny who was feeling a bit bored and wanted something to play with??? :green:

OMG, how funny, I would have died a death if my mum asked me, yew !! Anything to do with mums and dads and the "do" is definitely non-speaking territory to me, lol !

My Dads nickname for Mum was 'delicious'. OMG OMG OMG. That's a lot of years in therapy to get over that one.

haha, I laughed so hard at this I thought I might go into labour!

Good on your mum for still enjoying herself but maybe you should introduce her to google so she can find things without having to ask you in future! I've listened to my parents discuss 'adult' videos with their friends, my mum is very open about these things so it wouldn't shock me lol

I dragged my 26 yo son into Ann Summers with me to buy mine, and kept slapping them in his hand and asking if he thought I should buy one that rotated or pumped up and down, he was soooo red, luckily he knows me well and knew I would embarrass him...hey I'm a Mum its my job..lol..and I couldn't make up my mind so I bought 2 and made him carry the bag though town ..lmao...xxx
I'm 52 btw...still very young as far as I'm concerned lol..x

I dragged my 26 yo son into Ann Summers with me to buy mine, and kept slapping them in his hand and asking if he thought I should buy one that rotated or pumped up and down, he was soooo red, luckily he knows me well and knew I would embarrass him...hey I'm a Mum its my job..lol..and I couldn't make up my mind so I bought 2 and made him carry the bag though town ..lmao...xxx
I'm 52 btw...still very young as far as I'm concerned lol..x

Okay that freaks me out!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back