Have a laugh on me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
Oh my gawd.....

My mum called me last night to ask where you get them rabbit toys from(y'all know what I mean) because she thinks she needs one!!!

I just screamed and hung up. Openess and honesty is all well and good but this was too much even for me.

What do I say when I speak to her later, I can barely look at her!

She's too old for 'toys'!

You're never too old to have fun!:hug:

Oh my gawd.....

My mum called me last night to ask where you get them rabbit toys from(y'all know what I mean) because she thinks she needs one!!!

I just screamed and hung up. Openess and honesty is all well and good but this was too much even for me.

Just give her the web address... I have it here.. but I don't know why I know what it is... I just guessed it... honest! :eek: My goodness I am almost 47 and way too old for such nasties :green::green: http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay3_cp||et!letc~ev!10201||et!letc~ev!10202||_40151_10202_-1_10201_10001

LMAO!

Good on the old girl - I like openess. My mum would be too shy to say that to me!

A woman has needs too, no matter how old!:hug::lol:

Ha Ha Jen your older than my mum!!!

She's only 46......

Ooops does anyone have a bigger shovel :lol:

Your Mum is YOUNG! Only 5 years older than me!

Oh my gawd.....

L M F A O ! :lol: god if my that was me I would of screamed too! followed by recoiling into a ball in a dark corner and rocking! lol I dont know what i would do hehe but it reminds me of my dad...he's a bit of a joker and thought it would be funny to send me a sexy pair of knickers in the post (the ones you get free with pabo!) accompanied with a letter saying he thought these might help me and my bf have an even better holiday!!!!!!!! haha I dont know what traumatised me more...my dad sending me sexy knickers...or the fact he must have sent off for a certain naughty catalogue to get them!! (He's 60 btw!)

She's only 46......

Excuse me you young whipper snapper!!!!!! What's wrong with being 46?????:lol::hug:
It's a fabulous age to be, no inhibitions, loads of knowledge.
We could teach you young 'uns a thing or two I bet - make your eye's water!! PMSL!

Good on your Mum.

Thanks for the link Jen:wink2:

L M F A O ! :lol: god if my that was me I would of screamed too! followed by recoiling into a ball in a dark corner and rocking! lol I dont know what i would do hehe but it reminds me of my dad...he's a bit of a joker and thought it would be funny to send me a sexy pair of knickers in the post (the ones you get free with pabo!) accompanied with a letter saying he thought these might help me and my bf have an even better holiday!!!!!!!! haha I dont know what traumatised me more...my dad sending me sexy knickers...or the fact he must have sent off for a certain naughty catalogue to get them!! (He's 60 btw!)

I'm still rocking!!!

she was totally serious! after she'd asked the question she tried to back it up with my dad being rubbish and i La La La'd and hung up.

I can talk openly about sex and the like but that went too far!

I'm still rocking!!!

she was totally serious! after she'd asked the question she tried to back it up with my dad being rubbish and i La La La'd and hung up.

I can talk openly about sex and the like but that went too far!

omg I feel for you but im seriously laughing my head off here haha :lol:

infact I think you should phone child line lmao

I would have had the same reaction if that was my mum!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!:lol::lol::lol: I bet your mum is a scream to be around she sounds great and perfectly normal for a 40 something woman who knows what she wants!

She's only 46......

Hey.. I am only 46 too... its three weeks until I am 47 :smack:

hehe...

Brilliant!!!:lol::lol::lol: I bet your mum is a scream to be around she sounds great and perfectly normal for a 40 something woman who knows what she wants!

This is the scary part she is actually the biggest prude I know! I was shocked at her saying this and she'd probably die if she knew I'd told anyone but some things have to be shared!

She turns the telly over if anyone is so much as kissing. This is so out of character.

omg! I would have died too! Although I often try and embarras my Ma by sneaking things into her trolley in tesco- nowt like the look of shock on her face when unloading her trolley and she discovers a pack of 'ribbed for her pleasure' or a jumbo size tube of ky! :lol:
The best one was buying my Nan a 'grow your own penis' toy for her 80th birthday which she opened in the middle of a restaurant :lol:
I am so going to hell :lol:

ROFLMAO great thread for a monday lol :lol::lol::lol:

my mum is 53 and she was happy to tell me superdrug now sells them:eek:

Yep, wait until round about November when they start filling all the shelfs with Christmas goodies they are normally near the perfumes or cash desks on a shelf up high.

Oh that reminds me my gran before she passed away was always asking embarrassing questions like do you still get pleasure from those busy things even though you have to do it yourself. She would phone and ask if you where watching the naughty program on channel 4 and if you said no she would start to tell you what it was about.
She was on loads of medication which would give her wind we took her home one night in our new car and she couldn't stop letting off she said to my husband I hope we make it home before I need to go son I would hate to make a mess of your nice new car.

God Love You Gran You Used To Crack Me Up.

Latest posts

Back