Have any of you come up with a great Shellac combo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
picture.php

By chance I came across this fab rock star colour that is sort of mermaid like and proving very popular in my salon. It's midnight swim with irresistible glitter in pale blue!!! Hard to imagine that two blues come put looking this green and in some lights even bronze like

in the picture the green nails are a week old!

Have any of you by accident made a colour?

Last edited:
this is the glitter!
112-67-040_Capri_240.jpg

Is that Capri iridescent Souz? I can't find one called pale blue on S2 & that combo is gorgeous!

Last edited:
Lilac Longing & Lemon Sunshine

Is that Capri iridescent Souz? I can't done find one called pale blue on S2 & that combo is gorgeous!

Helen try midnight swim with the petrol green it's really really gorgeous and very mermaid nails

Helen try midnight swim with the petrol green it's really really gorgeous and very mermaid nails

Thanks H, I have both petrol & Capri. I've got the MIL coming in a hour & feeling less inspiring so going to use one of these combo's.

yes its capri, ive tried it over other colours now too including grape gum and it coimes out different shades of green...stunnning colour

Those are beautiful - I love how reflective they are!

I usually do capri blue over waterpark, that is very mermaidian too. I especially love it mixed with a teeny bit of the sparkly CND blue glitter additive.

It's not a good pic, but it gives you an idea.

Attachments

• 1388953449700.jpg
    1388953449700.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 678
Those are beautiful - I love how reflective they are!

I usually do capri blue over waterpark, that is very mermaidian too. I especially love it mixed with a teeny bit of the sparkly CND blue glitter additive.

It's not a good pic, but it gives you an idea.

they are lovely hun....ive only used capri over white and azure wish before so was amazed when i came acroos it on midnight swim...ive now got to order more midnight swim!!but does look good over grape and others too, when im back at salon will take pics xx

Cake pop & sea glass additive is still one of my faves. No photo can capture how pretty it is but it is so popular with my clients & I always get lots of compliments when I wear this combo xx

Cheeky chick can you describe the colour??

my first ever rockstars i ever did was blackpool with hot pink glitter additive over the top, it came out a gorgous again almost memaidy but more blue than green colour, much to my surprise at the time haha. its completly stunning and still till this day one of my favs!! xxx

and heres a pic of them (hopefully)

Attachments

• 540029_558009640909808_933281683_n.jpg
    540029_558009640909808_933281683_n.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 610
ahh thats the first time ive ever uploaded a pic haha!! not great work was a long time ago lol, and pic doesnt do the colour justice but u get the jist :) xxxx

They are gorgeous x

Seaglass over Hot Pop Pink is awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Strawberry smoothie over Lilac longing, very soft pale lilac colour. Really pretty. And Strawberry smoothie over Tutti frutti, just softened the pink a little bit for one of my clients. When I figure how to get pics on here from off my phone, I'll post some.

Tinted love over blackpool makes a lovely winey/purple colour!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389308032.953215.jpg

Also I looove ruby ritz over purple purple!

Moonlight and Roses over the top of Desert Poppy, just gorgeous coral type colour ! love it !

Attachments

• IMG_11911.jpg
    IMG_11911.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 641
picture.php

By chance I came across this fab rock star colour that is sort of mermaid like and proving very popular in my salon. It's midnight swim with irresistible glitter in pale blue!!! Hard to imagine that two blues come put looking this green and in some lights even bronze like

in the picture the green nails are a week old!

Have any of you by accident made a colour?

Woah! That's lush x

Latest posts

Back