Have I messed up on my flyers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
have just had my flyers back from the printers today and im insure if i should have put a discount on them to get new clients? what did you put on your flyers? does anyone have one on a website i could look at? iv only listed the treatments i do, & web, email, tel number, not prices? i not really got any clients yet and dont really set up till nov should i get some discount cards made up?

Hi

I recently had a lady come to me and when I asked how she had heard about me she said she had one of my leaflets through the door.

I posted these a year ago!!

I am amazed at how long people do hold onto flyers and things. Just something to think about if you are thinking about putting a discount on them.

Hope that helps in some small way.

I know this will take some time, and I don't know who you use hun,
But an idea is to maybe get some of the business cards from vista print that you design yourself, and get them as "special offer" cards instead...
Put an end date on them too,
Then staple them to your flyers ...

As I say just an idea hun xxxx

yes, ill second that, vistaprint is fab!!! i design and get all my business cards, appointment cards, gift vouchers, special offer cards and everything from there!!! you only pay for the postage. So I get 100 glossy postcards with a fab pic of a cartoon lady having a manicure, i put my info on the back and hand them out sometimes instead of expensive price lists all the time. You have to be careful on vistaprint, stick to the 'free' options all the way along until you get to the checkout and then pick the slowest postage (usaully between £3 and £4) it never takes 21 days!!! also you are only allowed one free item of each thing, eg. 250 business cards FREE, 100 postcards FREE, 25 business magnets FREE but not more than 1 of each thing, thats when it starts adding on the extra costs. Hope all that makes sense, it sounds complicated but its not at all once you get used to it. Also you can build up a portfolio so that in a few months if you were to run out of business cards you can find your design easily. Emma x

WOW.... A year after you posted it :green: yeah defo with you guys on vistaprint there great. alltho the offers they send me by email are always in U.S $ but better offers then the uk ones, iv just got to think how to word the offer on the business card £5.00 off or 20% discount on first treatment?

Another Vistaprint idea - get a batch of their address labels printed up with your specials, and stick them on your existing flyers. I did this when I started doing FakeBake and didn't want to have all new flyers printed (I had tons ready to go out, and then did a new course).

The labels show up nicely and highlight your specials - good luck!

I had a siple flyer through the door and it had a printed sticker on with a offer for that month only next month anothet flyer another sticker, would this work for you

Another Vistaprint idea - get a batch of their address labels printed up with your specials, and stick them on your existing flyers. I did this when I started doing FakeBake and didn't want to have all new flyers printed (I had tons ready to go out, and then did a new course).

The labels show up nicely and highlight your specials - good luck!

hiya iv got 4000 flyers tho :green: should i discount £5.00 off or give 20% of the first treatments to get the clients?

I would go with the percentage hun,...
And best to use the word "saving" instead of "discount"
Discount product and it sounds like a discount service....

a little tip often floating around the boards...
(see geeks I DO pay attention lol)

Latest posts

Back