Have you ever heard of Profile extreme nail system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
I have had a number passed on to me today from a lady who owns a salon nearby. My client was telling her some nice things about me (bless her) and she said she was looking for someone to work in her salon as she is struggling to cope with all the work and home life too. She is a trainer as well and was asking what products I use. My client says she uses "Profile extreme nail system" not sure how correct that is as it has been passed on to me and may be wrong.

I am going to call this lady tomorrow just for an informal chat and wondered if anyone has heard of the product, it is a tip & dip system.

Thanks guys x

mmmm....could be Backscratchers Extreme nail system....dont know about the profile bit through....Backscratchers Extreme nail system is a tip and dip system.

Ah ha you could be right. I am not sure if she would want me to use her products or mine but it's worth the call I suppose.

Definitely..........and talk her into using your system.........you know you can:)

LOL yeah I am going to take it with me I think, I have never tried tip and dip but would prefer to carry on with what I have at present

i hope it works out well for you.
its nice to see there are still opportunities when things are tricky economically.

Hi when you find out where to get it can you let me know please as I want to start do Extreme nails and need to know how to do them too!:)

I have had a number passed on to me today from a lady who owns a salon nearby. My client was telling her some nice things about me (bless her) and she said she was looking for someone to work in her salon as she is struggling to cope with all the work and home life too. She is a trainer as well and was asking what products I use. My client says she uses "Profile extreme nail system" not sure how correct that is as it has been passed on to me and may be wrong.

I am going to call this lady tomorrow just for an informal chat and wondered if anyone has heard of the product, it is a tip & dip system.

Thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back