Have you tried the new OPI scrubs and massage lotions yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate angel

Reaction score
opi has new scents in their scrubs and massage lotions for there pedicure line. tropical citrus and cucumber..was wondering which one smelled better..

i dunno but i LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the espresso scrub and cappucino massage lotion. LOVE! :D

is the espresso scrub strong smelling? i thought about ordering that before i saw the tropical stuff..i saw that they have it in a soak and mask now.

Our sales rep brought them in last month. I like both the new scents. I'd put them in this order for my preference:

Tropical
Tea
Coffee
Cucumber

S

I'm going to second that motion on the Coffee and Capp set. I love it, my clients love it, and yes the scent is a little strong. The scrub is a sugar scrub and feels so nice on your skin. I use these along with a milk soak for a "Coffee Pedicure".

Shiloh

it is a little strong but its a good kind of strong!

I havent tried the OPI ones but I have tried the CND ones, they arrived this morning, (scrubs) in Citrus and Tea Tree, Fig and Blackcurrant and Wildflower and Chamomile, absolutely divine!

Im going to add them to my current Scensations Manicure and let my clients pick which scent they want to go for!

I also have the lotions to match!

xxxxxxx:hug:

i don't think the OPI ones are out in the UK yet, the coffee and tea is but not the others :( why are we always behind you guys in the US?! (oooh with the exception of poppitts i believe?!) xxxbxxx

In California, we are expecting them in April.

S

So ... now we have these in the Uk, for those who have them what do you think?

Im loving the Tropical citrus, its just heavenly and screams summer time!

I'm going to second that motion on the Coffee and Capp set.

i cant think of anything worse than having a pedi and coming out smelling of coffee - i aint smelt them, but it just doesnt do anything for me

I love it, my clients love it, and yes the scent is a little strong. The scrub is a sugar scrub and feels so nice on your skin. I use these along with a milk soak for a "Coffee Pedicure".

Shiloh[/quote]

Hi
Since finding out that CREATIVE will not remove the formaldehyde from their nail polishes.
I HAVE BANNED ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS FROM MY SALONS, some of my clients still have their own bottles and i refuse to even open them!!
I use Jennai coconut and mango scrub, soak and mosituriser, it can be used for hands and feet, all over body and the exfoliator scrub I use prior to spray tanning.
So I only buy the one line now which saves me mega dollars compared to when I was buying the hand and the seperate foot range from CND

Hi
Since finding out that CREATIVE will not remove the formaldehyde from their nail polishes.
I HAVE BANNED ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS FROM MY SALONS, some of my clients still have their own bottles and i refuse to even open them!!
I use Jennai coconut and mango scrub, soak and mosituriser, it can be used for hands and feet, all over body and the exfoliator scrub I use prior to spray tanning.
So I only buy the one line now which saves me mega dollars compared to when I was buying the hand and the seperate foot range from CND

since CREATIVE are one of the worlds biggest sellers, i really cant see what your problem is - if CREATIVE have got it wrong then maybe you should take it up with them flower and tell them your concerns

Hi

I think you will find if you check, that CND enamels contain formaldehyde RESIN not formalin or formaldehyde. It is the tiniest amount only to prevent bacterial growth in the enamel; a preservative. F-Resin is not the same as formaldehyde... less dehydrating and not enough to cause yellowing of the nail plate or allergic reaction. In fact (after consultation with an expert) I have used it on many a person who told me they were allergic to formaldehyde and they have not been allergic to the F-resin.

http://www.probeauty.org/about/commi...c_brochure.pdf

Perhaps if you do not believe me you will find the following interesting.

I think you will find if you check, that CND enamels contain formaldehyde RESIN not formalin or formaldehyde. It is the tiniest amount only to prevent bacterial growth in the enamel; a preservative. F-Resin is not the same as formaldehyde... less dehydrating and not enough to cause yellowing of the nail plate or allergic reaction. In fact (after consultation with an expert) I have used it on many a person who told me they were allergic to formaldehyde and they have not been allergic to the F-resin.

Maybe I am loosing my marbles but I am sure I read a similar post from Maxine yesterday. I didn't believe it for a second and a little bit of research and a read of the pdf Geeg posted (saw that yesterday too) backed that to the maximum. Such a shame to miss out on great products from any system for the sake of reading up a little to get your facts straight.

also what the hell has it got to do with a thread on OPI scrubs?!:eek:

^lol...

I tried the citrus and the concomber like... in March...

I really love Citrus. it really smells nice, I found the other quite... weird at first, the scrub is stronger than the massage, and not really the same smell.

plus it's better to use the whole Pedicure process (of course) because the scrubs are light scrubs and it's better to use the Soften before (or with) to have a great result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan

since CREATIVE are one of the worlds biggest sellers, i really cant see what your problem is - if CREATIVE have got it wrong then maybe you should take it up with them flower and tell them your concerns

If they are one of the worlds biggest sellers - whay are they not removing it?

This is the question?

i love the new tropical opi products, we are doing a special
'citrus express offer'
to welcome them to the salon!!!
combining express mani and pedi as a package.....
we've been slicing lemons and limes into the pedi spa,displaying lots of fresh flower, and offering smoothies!!!! he he! :hug: xx

Geeg posted this, if you read it, and the link, maybe that would explain it..

If they are one of the worlds biggest sellers - whay are they not removing it?

This is the question?

It's not relevant to this topic really, you could have had your own topic if you feel that strongly rather than mentioning it in other peoples or even better contact CND. :hug:

Latest posts

Back