Heated booties broke any suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Hi guys I had a lux pedi booked in this morning and my heated booties are broke :cry: so I just wrapped in towels and apologiesd (gave a mini heel therapy cream). I have another one in this afternoon any suggestions on what I can do, I have done a search and nothing has really come up, can I heat a towel in the microwave :eek: I vaguely recall reading that someone has done this before wrap it in cling film or something but I dont want to do anything dangerous. Any suggestions please as I think this is the nicest bit of the treatment and dont want my client to feel ripped off.

Hi guys I had a lux pedi booked in this morning and my heated booties are broke :cry: so I just wrapped in towels and apologiesd (gave a mini heel therapy cream). I have another one in this afternoon any suggestions on what I can do, I have done a search and nothing has really come up, can I heat a towel in the microwave :eek: I vaguely recall reading that someone has done this before wrap it in cling film or something but I dont want to do anything dangerous. Any suggestions please as I think this is the nicest bit of the treatment and dont want my client to feel ripped off.

Asuming you have checked the plug top fuse hasn't gone...then get a new one ordered ASAP...and in the interim damp towels wrapped in cling film and popped into the microwave will be fine :hug:

I assume your explaining the problem to the client before the treatment so theres no surprises for them when it comes to the end and or that they can complain :eek::hug:

Thanks Colin my hubbie is an electrical engineer so he will look at them 2 nite. Changed the fuse lol :smack:. I think there is a wire lose so may well just need that doing. Yes my appointment is 3.00 pm and I have txt my client to let her know that I might have to leave that part out and see if she wanted to rebook she is fine. I dont think I will do the towel microwave thing I am too scared, thanks anyway. xx

Put feet in freezer bags or ziplocks... and place in bowl of warm/hot water.....

hth's

OR
if you have a 'magic bag' (as they are called here, those fabric bean/wheat bags that go in microwaves?) put feet in baggies, then wrap in towel with warmed magic bag.

Again, hth's

Oooh Victoria I have a large wheat bag will place her feet on it and wrap the towel round great idea. xx

Ellisons had an offer on for mitts and booties for £26.50 but not sure if still on :)

Latest posts

Back