Heel Peel versus my Manky Feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: WOW what a difference ,Its great stuff ive just ordered and shall add to my extras list lol !!
Thanks for sharing that info xx

They really look great, I have a leaflet for the treatment and have wondered whether it worked as my heels are just like yours.

thanks for the information

Hi

Just to let you know our web site Beauty Select is up and running , you can register to get some great deals on Callus Peel / Orange Peel

See us at Midland Beauty Show Donnington - 31st September / 1st October

This product really does work.

Kind Regards
Barry

Beauty Select Ltd
[email protected]
01733 200678

Hi

Just to let you know our web site Beauty Select is up and running , you can register to get some great deals on Callus Peel / Orange Peel

This product really does work.

Kind Regards
Barry

Beauty Select Ltd
[email protected]
01733 200678
My feet are living proof, lol :lol:.

Hi

Do you have a distributor in Canada? thx

Hi

Yes product is available in Canada , you can email [email protected]
Anne Cattral - New stock will be arriving end of next week.

Let me know if you need any further information

Kind Regards
Barry
Beauty Select Ltd

Cor Blimey Tracey..........that's turned me right of me dinner !!! PMSL.

No seriously, hats off to you for posting those pics. What an amazing difference. What's the product called again and where can I get it from?

xx
lol,
anyway, whaooo really good improvement, i think i will get some, i walk bare footed all the time must be the argentinean in me, lol. If i didn't have to wear shoes i would never wear them.
My feet are not as bad as yours but could do with some improvement i think. :wink2: good luck and keep it up.x

Hi

Yes product is available in Canada , you can email [email protected]
Anne Cattral - New stock will be arriving end of next week.

Let me know if you need any further information

Kind Regards
Barry
Beauty Select Ltd

Thanks! Looking forward to trying it out.

This treatment looks really good. After looking on the beauty select site i was just wondering if you have to use their foot file, or if you could carry on using the callous smoother from creative?
Any ideas?
x

good question!
i wonder if the file doesnt work as well as it should cos the heels are soft and no longer dry hard and crusty! lol

This treatment looks really good. After looking on the beauty select site i was just wondering if you have to use their foot file, or if you could carry on using the callous smoother from creative?
Any ideas?
x

good question!
i wonder if the file doesnt work as well as it should cos the heels are soft and no longer dry hard and crusty! lol

I think their foot file is the best I have ever used and I mean that. Even if I was not happy with the rest of the products (which I am) I would purchase the foot file. I find it very effective and mine has lasted extremely well.

Latest posts

Back