Help...best refresher nail tech course preferably acrylic course...Lincoln/Notts area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy Angel

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I am new to the site and looking for advice.I did a full nail tech course 7 years ago but got side tracked and didn't end up using my qualification.I now want to get back into the industry.I was trained by salon stystems and it was a fast track 5 day course.I did do clients some payed some family and freinds but didnt carry on as wasn't totally confident with my skills..I am now looking for a refresher course using quality products and a good trainer to restart with hopefully the right skills and knowledge to use as a full time profession..I am also doing the Jinny lash eyelash extension course and hoping to build my skills in diff treatments..but all one step at a time i know these things take time and progress to perfect..But any help on here would be great appreciated:)
I live in the nottinghamshire area so anywhere here would be preferable but willing to travel for better expertise.
Have a lovely day and look forward to hearing back from you
Frankie x

Latest posts

Back