Help! Extension disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457724634.625253.jpg

Before cleansing shampoo and treatment ........ (No obvious buildup)

And after..... This was within 5 mins of blowdrying it!

What are your opinions?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457724860.201174.jpg

Definitely not cuticle correct!

Definitely not cuticle correct!

Exactly what I thought, now she is on text going ape sh** saying she wants me to pay for another set of hair and fit it all at my own cost before a wedding she has on Friday [emoji22]

Client of 10 years = lost!

Exactly what I thought, now she is on text going ape sh** saying she wants me to pay for another set of hair and fit it all at my own cost before a wedding she has on Friday [emoji22]

What colour hair is it?

Have you told her you're contacting the company as you don't actually grow the hair and make extensions yourself therefore you're as annoyed as she is?

Aw I feel so bad for you I had the same problem with a client before (not Fabulong hair though) sometimes they just don't understand your just as annoyed too :( I hope it hasn't knocked you it did with me just have to remember it's out of your hands just speak with the supplier x

Agree with cams97 the hair is not cuticle correct.

Have you told her you're contacting the company as you don't actually grow the hair and make extensions yourself therefore you're as annoyed as she is?

Believe me I have and had a barrage of abuse!

Believe me I have and had a barrage of abuse!

Annoying! Whatever you do don't give her anything free as you'll be losing out on money too! She can be reimbursed when you get the money back for the extensions.

Give her the contact number too, so if she likes she can get in touch with them.

Can I do that cams? She's asked for the number xx

It's a little tricky as the client has tampered with the hair by colouring so the supplier is well in the of right not to refund but you could argue the fact the hair wasn't cuticle correct prior to colouring and maybe the supplier will make an exception. X

Well I have hair that she only washed once before she done her roots .... She only colours the t-section and leaves the back x

Yeah I told her I would contact the company and that I'm fuming too.....

X

Hi, you can see here on this instance the hair has been coloured and tinted to achieve the desired look the customer had wanted, this was a shade 16 cool blonde weft now silver/grey which is a colour we don't offer in a weft, we state in our aftercare and returns (like all hair suppliers) if the hair has been coloured tinted or chemically damaged any hair that comes back to us must come back to us as the original colour, this is stated in the terms and conditions of sale and any colouring to a weft is at the own risk to the customer.

But if the hair has not been 'manufactured' correctly and is not cuticle correct the colouring is totally irrelevant and it's still your responsibility to provide a refund or resolve the issue.

I'm waiting on an email response as they have sent the hair to the manufacturer x

I'm a little confused why they have done that, or said they have done that. I don't understand why they wouldn't test it themselves unless they do not know what they are doing? Sending it back to the factory could take quite some time, over a week I'd say when they could test it themselves that day.

Latest posts

Back