Help! Extension disaster

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little confused why they have done that, or said they have done that. I don't understand why they wouldn't test it themselves unless they do not know what they are doing? Sending it back to the factory could take quite some time, over a week I'd say when they could test it themselves that day.

They originally told me they were testing it which evidentially turned out to be a "sniff" test and tried to blame me using Aussie shampoo! When I had washed the hair 4 times with the shampoo n conditioner they recommended before sending it back to them.

I last heard from them on 26/02/16 when they told me they had sent it back to the manufacturer. I think I'm being pretty patient and was going to give it until Monday before emailing again for an update x

They originally told me they were testing it which evidentially turned out to be a "sniff" test and tried to blame me using Aussie shampoo! When I had washed the hair 4 times with the shampoo n conditioner they recommended before sending it back to them.

I last heard from them on 26/02/16 when they told me they had sent it back to the manufacturer. I think I'm being pretty patient and was going to give it until Monday before emailing again for an update x

A 'sniff' test! I've heard it all now.
Ive had hair tested the same day by a supplier before, they should be able to do it for you in house.
Seems like they are trying to fob you off x

A 'sniff' test! I've heard it all now.
Ive had hair tested the same day by a supplier before, they should be able to do it for you in house.
Seems like they are trying to fob you off x

My thoughts exactly [emoji57] x

Please don't tell me they'd quoted that they'd done a 'sniff test'[emoji22]
No they didn't quite quote "sniff test" [emoji23] but she just mailed saying it smells like you've been using Aussie shampoo x

Please don't tell me they'd quoted that they'd done a 'sniff test'[emoji22]

a "sniff test" is the words which were used by the above client, we certainly don't use that, also the above clients hair has been replaced, even though this is out of our returns policy when hair has been coloured thanks, x

If hair extensions appear faulty due to quality issues, the fault must be reported to us within 1 month of the purchase date due to human hair and other various hair products being a consumable item during wear. We require any faulty hair back in full for testing and examination. Hair must be received by us within 7 days of the reported date before any further damage can occur. If no fault is present, or the hair has been damaged in any way by the customer, the goods will be returned to the customer and we will not refund or replace the goods. We recommend the use of our own brand hair care products on all of our extensions. We refuse the right for a refund if our products have not been used to maintain the hair correctly. Asian Hair Extensions will last up to 3 months with continuous wear. We recommend our specifically designed hair care products to help maintain the life of your hair extensions.

to follow your returns policy is the same as ours and I'm pretty sure if you had a weft back which had been coloured you wouldn't have even considered it for a replacement. I wouldn't normally reply to you on here but this isn't the first time additional lengths have had a opinion on the way Fabulong run as a business.

Additional lengths... i think its best you worry about the running of your own brand rather than responding to posts which are irrelevant to you or your business as a supplier, we certainly get the hair back to us first and 99% of the time the issue is rectified straight away, establishing wether its a manufacturing fault or maintenance issue, from that we manage it accordingly in most cases "if" its a manufacturer issue the hair is replaced.

Well I must say that after having a manufacturing issue with fabulong hair, I'm happy with the service and the way in which it was handled. I have ordered more hair and haven't had an issue :) x

Additional lengths... i think its best you worry about the running of your own brand rather than responding to posts which are irrelevant to you or your business as a supplier, we certainly get the hair back to us first and 99% of the time the issue is rectified straight away, establishing wether its a manufacturing fault or maintenance issue, from that we manage it accordingly in most cases "if" its a manufacturer issue the hair is replaced.

I was offering help and my personal opinion. I would strongly disagree that offering those is irrelevent as the comment I made was purely to help OP with their issue as it was a little confusing as to the way you were dealing with their complaint. You will find that most posts by myself on this forum are in regards to offering help and commenting on issues to help other users.

If hair extensions appear faulty due to quality issues, the fault must be reported to us within 1 month of the purchase date due to human hair and other various hair products being a consumable item during wear. We require any faulty hair back in full for testing and examination. Hair must be received by us within 7 days of the reported date before any further damage can occur. If no fault is present, or the hair has been damaged in any way by the customer, the goods will be returned to the customer and we will not refund or replace the goods. We recommend the use of our own brand hair care products on all of our extensions. We refuse the right for a refund if our products have not been used to maintain the hair correctly. Asian Hair Extensions will last up to 3 months with continuous wear. We recommend our specifically designed hair care products to help maintain the life of your hair extensions.

to follow your returns policy is the same as ours and I'm pretty sure if you had a weft back which had been coloured you wouldn't have even considered it for a replacement. I wouldn't normally reply to you on here but this isn't the first time additional lengths have had a opinion on the way Fabulong run as a business.

I must first say that it is actually quite rare that we receive any complaints. Any complaints that we do receive though are dealt with based on the actual issue, we have replaced coloured products in the past, it just really depends on what the actual fault or issue is. Our returns policy is in place to protect the consumer and ourselves as a company.

I believe you already have my email if you wish to go more in depth with myself over our returns policy, or anything else for that matter. Alternatively you can find it below.

[email protected]

This is such a unprofessional response which would 100% turn me off to purchasing from your company if I was ever looking for a supplier.

This thread is cracking me up[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Sniff test[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hope it gets sorted! I had a faulty batch balmain hair once & I asked if I could buy new hair & if they were at fault would they refund me so i could sort my client out ASAP and they said no, I had to send it off for testing & they sent me out brand new hair! Which was great but it took 2weeks & that problem could of been rectified in 24hours had they sent new hair then refund.
We had coloured them also, I always got taught to buy the lightest shade & darken the hair never buy darker hair & lighten.

Good luck

View attachment 195050

Before cleansing shampoo and treatment ........ (No obvious buildup)

And after..... This was within 5 mins of blowdrying it!

What are your opinions?

View attachment 195051
My weave used to do this the day after i had washed it! I just used to brush it a few times during the day and it would fine in 24 hours, i thought it was just me, never realised about being 'cuticle correct' i had the hair over 16 months and was still happy with it. x

This thread is cracking me up[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Sniff test[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hope it gets sorted! I had a faulty batch balmain hair once & I asked if I could buy new hair & if they were at fault would they refund me so i could sort my client out ASAP and they said no, I had to send it off for testing & they sent me out brand new hair! Which was great but it took 2weeks & that problem could of been rectified in 24hours had they sent new hair then refund.
We had coloured them also, I always got taught to buy the lightest shade & darken the hair never buy darker hair & lighten.

Good luck

So did you get new hair and a refund even though the hair had been coloured? They've eventually sent me replacement hair but not getting a refund x

I just got sent replacement hair to [emoji5]️

Can't believe how unprofessional this isConsidering I was stuck between fabulong and another brand for one of my suppliers this makes my decision A LOT easier wow lucky escape!!

View attachment 194297 View attachment 194296 Looking for some advice for a similar issue.

I've always used Aussie on my extensions and never had a problem. I go between that and Pureology. However my hair this time was from Fabulong and after 3 weeks it's started going bushy constantly, I'm finding myself brushing it every 15mins (no joke) to try and take it I've bought Joico clarifying shampoo and conditioner as recommended by the supplier and the problem doesn't seem to have been resolved.

I know I shouldn't have used Aussie but I haven't ever had a problem with it before.

Can anyone advise on how I can get the hair nice and smooth again?

I shampooed and conditioned again this morning but it's still feeling like dolls hair

Please can someone help
Hi there,
I have had exactly the same problem with Fabulong hair, I decided to try this hair on myself before purchasing for my clients.
After a few weeks it started to bush up and looked terrible ( not a good example of what Hair Extensions should look like) I contacted Fabulong and was told it was down to product I was using and they recommended what I should use.
I have been wearing extensions and fitting extensions for my clients for many years, and have a complete range of products which I always use on every set of extensions I have without any problems. I know when hair has a problem and this hair has. Fabulong have asked me to removed the hair and send it back to them for testing. This hair will never go smooth as I don't think it is cuticle correct

You need an olaplex treatment on them!
I tried the olaplaex treatment on mine it was ok for a couples of days and it just went back to bunching up again

I tried the Olaplex treatment on mine, they were ok for a couple of days and they just went back to bunching up again

Latest posts

Back