Help guys ~ which tanning solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luci106

Reaction score
Hey all I am having a dilemma ~ i currently use sienna x for their spray tanning range but have been hugely put off by their customer service or indeed the lack of it i have had broken equipment and bags and nothing has been done, i have sentg e mails but no one has replied and the telephone conversations always end in i will get someone to call you back but no one ever does ~ so i am now wanting to change brands but to who?......... any ideas of great spray tanning companies and products greatly recieved many thanks xxxx

Hey all I am having a dilemma ~ i currently use sienna x for their spray tanning range but have been hugely put off by their customer service or indeed the lack of it i have had broken equipment and bags and nothing has been done, i have sentg e mails but no one has replied and the telephone conversations always end in i will get someone to call you back but no one ever does ~ so i am now wanting to change brands but to who?......... any ideas of great spray tanning companies and products greatly recieved many thanks xxxx

Well I am bias..... but I feel one of the best spray tan companies on the market today is Tanrick ... customer service is first class. The tan is superb (well my clients think so lol!).

As I said.. I am bias... but if you type in Spray Tanning into the search engine above.. you will find lots of other peoples opinions. You could also ring round different companies and ask for a sample of their solutions :)

Good luck with finding an alternative :hug:

PM me if I can be of any further help. x

I agree with Jen, if you aren't happy with Sienna then Tantrick is defintely a good alternative.

They have a good range of solutions so will cover all of yours and your clients' needs.

Their retail range is fab!

xx

If you are currently using Sieena x you must have been happy with them at one point???
OK so there are a few problems right now however is it not worth trying to resolve your problems before switching to a different brand??

Look why not call them up one last time and see if you can get things moving in the right direction....they are going through quiet a large growth curve right now and im sure their customer service issues will catch up as I do know they are working hard to get there.

if its any help..call 08702421195..ask to speak to Lynn (she is the hub of customer service ) and im sure she will do her best to assist you :hug:

Good luck

I must have been one of the lucky ones, and Katelisa as we have not noticed and bad customer service, the absolute opposite. I have been dealing with Rob their engineer recently and he is totally lovely and uber helpful!
Think if you have recieved poor service ifs definitely worth giving them this feedback or else they may never know and therefore can never improve!
Just a thought do you have a rep assigned to you or do you just order via the internet? A rep is helpful as they are someone you can turn to in many ways!:green:

Hiya - gonna be really cheeky and hijack the thread oh so slightly! I've been using Tantrick very happily, but have recently been sent some Sienna X samples. Loved the fact that the guide colour was a bit deeper as I think I must be slightly blind as find it difficult sometimes to see the Tantrick especially doing tans at night.

Sprayed my husband and my mother and had him do me! My husband went an absolutely gorge colour (he's a pale scot and usually have to do him twice to get a colour change!). However, my mother and I were not overly impressed. The colour was much "redder" in my opinion and and the fade now is awful. I'm like a patchwork quilt and will have to get the rest off later until I can do myself again with the trusty Tantrick.

So to my questions! Can I stick with my tantrick and just buy the odd bits and pieces from Sienna?? Is there a tantrick solution that my blind bat eyes might find easier to see?

Also, I liked all the Sienna POS stuff and the moisturisers, self tan spray etc - do Tantrick do this stuff and I'm just dumb and don't know about it all?

Also getting back to the original thread - I think that all customer service tends to be good when the company are trying to get your business, but its the long-term customer service that keeps you there. So far i've been impressed by both Tantrick and Sienna, but have had a few problems with CND etc (even though it seems to be only me that gets sent the wrong stuff in their orders!)

Good luck with your decision!

x

Sprayed my husband and my mother and had him do me! My husband went an absolutely gorge colour (he's a pale scot and usually have to do him twice to get a colour change!). However, my mother and I were not overly impressed. The colour was much "redder" in my opinion and and the fade now is awful. I'm like a patchwork quilt and will have to get the rest off later until I can do myself again with the trusty Tantrick.

So to my questions! Can I stick with my tantrick and just buy the odd bits and pieces from Sienna?? Is there a tantrick solution that my blind bat eyes might find easier to see?

Also, I liked all the Sienna POS stuff and the moisturisers, self tan spray etc - do Tantrick do this stuff and I'm just dumb and don't know about it all?

Also getting back to the original thread - I think that all customer service tends to be good when the company are trying to get your business, but its the long-term customer service that keeps you there. So far i've been impressed by both Tantrick and Sienna, but have had a few problems with CND etc (even though it seems to be only me that gets sent the wrong stuff in their orders!)

Good luck with your decision!

x

As a customer you have complete freedom of choice as to which products you buy..likewise there is absolutely no problem with you utilising more than one brand...if brand A has lovely X items and brand B has lovely Y items well mix and match applies.

In so far as guide colour is concerned all manufacturers have different attitudes to the level of initial colourant applied when mixing their solutions.

So if you are an individual that needs a higher level initial colour guide with your Tantrick solution then I would highly recommend the Autumn Gold product which should have more than sufficient guide colour to appease the most demanding of customers needs.

Hoping this is of same help to you :hug:

As a customer you have complete freedom of choice as to which products you buy..likewise there is absolutely no problem with you utilising more than one brand...if brand A has lovely X items and brand B has lovely Y items well mix and match applies.

In so far as guide colour is concerned all manufacturers have different attitudes to the level of initial colourant applied when mixing their solutions.

So if you are an individual that needs a higher level initial colour guide with your Tantrick solution then I would highly recommend the Autumn Gold product which should have more than sufficient guide colour to appease the most demanding of customers needs.

Hoping this is of same help to you :hug:

Thank you! I will order some AG and also find out about your karma stuff at same time!

Well I am bias..... but I feel one of the best spray tan companies on the market today is Tanrick ... customer service is first class. The tan is superb (well my clients think so lol!).

As I said.. I am bias... but if you type in Spray Tanning into the search engine above.. you will find lots of other peoples opinions. You could also ring round different companies and ask for a sample of their solutions :)

Good luck with finding an alternative :hug:

PM me if I can be of any further help. x

Here - Here! Completely agree with you Jen - customer service for Tantrick - second to none!

Three cheers for Collin, Britta and Gemma!:hug:

Hi Luci, I have just been made aware of your concerns about Sienna X and I can only apologise that you feel our customer service has been disappointing. From the limited details I have of just your user name and the fact that you live in Collumpton, I am struggling to find your contact details on our database. I am fairly new to Sienna and would really like the opportunity to talk to you to help resolve your issues and indeed get your feedback for where we can improve. Please feel free to call me at Head Office.

Fiona

I have just changed from solglo to sienna and have to say i thought their customer service was fantastic. If you want an email address to the lady i speak to from sienna then please pm me. She is fantastic and answers your emails very quickly. xxx

Hey guys, Thanks all for your help, I am now changing to tantrick as Collin was superb and sent me some lovely samples and all of my clients were more happy with their tantrick tans than with my old brand so there you go the proof is with the clients!!! Thanks again for all of your help xxx

hi luci i too work with sienna x and have had no probs with the customer care, equipment etc and my clients love the tan, i am looking for another tan too but that was just to add as a 2nd tan to give variety if a client wants it depending on taste,,, i have had no complaints about the tan most love it. i have asked for samples for other tans as my 2nd tan on offer and the ones i have tried are fantasy, sunless and still to try tantrick, a-tan and vani-tan of which i have samples its trial and error and what you prefer. try sienna again and ask for fiona or email as i always get a reply the same day. hope this helps

debbie x

Latest posts

Back