Help!! Huge Problem with Nsi glitters :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayevix

Reaction score
Can anyone help??
After using crystals, phsycedelic and opal shimmer this week, im finding the acrylic hasnt set properly. Its coming off like rubber on tyres, resulting in a soak off and new full set :( can someome givee some advice?? Im desperate, this cant keep happening, and dont want a bad reputation,
Thanks in advance, Polly x

sounds like you might be getting the mix ratio of glitter to acrylic powder wrong. if you use too much glitter it will result in it not setting up properly as the acrylic bonds cant form around the glitter to encapsulate it properly.

use 1 part glitter to 3 parts clear powder.

Can anyone help??
After using crystals, phsycedelic and opal shimmer this week, im finding the acrylic hasnt set properly. Its coming off like rubber on tyres, resulting in a soak off and new full set :( can someome givee some advice?? Im desperate, this cant keep happening, and dont want a bad reputation,
Thanks in advance, Polly x

Just to clarify, you are using Crystals and Psychedelic in the Technailcolor range and mixing Opal Shimmer with acrylic? What nail liquid are you using?

Yeah, they are both from the technail kit, I was using opal shimmer with the attraction liquid, i didnt mix any clear acrylic or anything with it.
when i went on the filling it off, it was all coming away from the tip.

i used them all, on thier own with out mixing them with anything, and using the attraction liquid

Yeah, they are both from the technail kit, I was using opal shimmer with the attraction liquid, i didnt mix any clear acrylic or anything with it.
when i went on the filling it off, it was all coming away from the tip.

Isn't opal shimmer an aditive and has no polymer powder in it? I might be wrong it's been along time scince I used nsi ,

and How old is your liquid? X

Isn't opal shimmer an aditive and has no polymer powder in it? I might be wrong it's been along time scince I used nsi ,

and How old is your liquid? X

yes, i think thats right. it needs mixing with powder first.

All of the technails colours are premixed with acrylic with the exception of opal shimmer this one needs to be mixed with acrylic powder before use or it will just fill off.

All of the technails colours are premixed with acrylic with the exception of opal shimmer this one needs to be mixed with acrylic powder before use or it will just fill off.

I learnt this the hard way too lol xxx

Latest posts

Back