Help .... need someone in Wales to do my nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil_NewNails

Reaction score
Hi everyone the place i used to go to have my nails done has closed down :cry: and i am desperate for a place in north wales that can do a great male manicures (it took me 12 month to find this one). Need to get them done before i start my nail course (need to get them to look great before i start:))

Thanks

Phil

ps sorry if i have posted this in the wrong forum.

Where in Wales are you? We have many geeks in Wales, I'm sure one of them will be able to help you.

Sorry would help if i said what area :lol:. Prestatyn in north wales.

Am sure there are at least a couple of geeks up in that neck of the woods. I think there's someone Llandudno way if that's not too far for you...

Zingara may be in N Wales...?

Zingara is definitely in N Wales, drop her a private message to ask whether she can help :D

Thanks guys that great i wil PM her.

Phil:)

No need...I'm here! Thanks all for thinking of me!

I'd be happy to help, but think I'm still quite e distance away. I am based in Pwllheli on Pen Llyn.

We do have a a welsh social group here and I will ask if anyone is near Prestatyn for you, and let you know.

Of course if you were ever down this way then your welcome to get in touch. Other I can wholegheartedly recommend Nail Spa in Chester, which is probably a bit nearer to you.

May also be worth contacting CTC Hair and Beauty in Kinmel bay....they are the main wholesealers for the area and might be able to recommend someone!

Good luck!

Hi Lyndsay

Thanks for your message, i will give chester a go but if i ever go your way will pop in.

Thanks again.

Phil :)

Hi Phil

I'm a bit too far away, down in Cardiff. But if your ever in the area feel free to pop in!

Katy x

Thanks katy, sometimes have to go to Cardiff so might pop in to say hi.

I know a couple of techs in Anglssey (sp) if that's any closer I could put you in touch.

Hmmm just Google Earthed it, it's quite far!

Hi Cathie

Thanks for your help but it is a bit to far to travel.

Latest posts

Back