help ; susan molyneux range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just that the Eve Taylor range is quite small compared to S/M. For instance, S/M have their Monu range, their Renu range, their Vitru range, their prescription range, their galvaderm range, also body wraps
Renu and Vitru are pretty new to SM - when I took it on, there was only what is now known as the Monu range.

Had a few problems with the ampoules but the guy in the Lab made up another blend for me to try which didn't contain propylene glycol and I got on fine with that ... you can't fault that sort of service can you! A really nice chap.

I've contacted ET about a body scrub etc etc and I believe there's a range imminent. Will have to wait until Prof Beauty in March to see that though.

I think you have to buy samples from ET.

Really don't know about having to be level 3 trained to go on ET training courses???

It's all good fun and I just love introducing something new for my clients. I've been using ET since Monday of this week and already sold 10 products and clients have re-booked ET facials.

Enjoy making your decision, Tracy. It's great to be able to get so many opinions ... I love hearing what other therapist's have to say :)

i will have to contact eve taylor to buy some samples, i will most proberly buy the sm kit on monday but would like to try some of et products, i am only a level 2 beauty therapist and would love to do level 3 but aint got much time at the mo but would like to offer some different treatments so cant wait to go to the london show in march to get some ideas, and also i have my first pamper party on friday so cant wait to use my new products!!!!
it will be like xmas early for me as im like a kid when i get new products.
and also thanks zo zo about the cnd products i like the sound of them aswell, this is getting very expensive but hopefully i will make my money back.
tracy x x

A friend of mine uses the SM range and they are brilliant, lovely products and well worth money

hi
decided to go for sm products and just paid for it (now in skint) lol
they said i would get it tomorrow, cant wait!
and also i have ordered the 50ml size products from eve taylor the other day so i should get them soon aswell, they only cost me £25 so that wasnt bad.
ill let you all no wot i think of the products.
tracy x x :)

Oooh it's exciting when you're waiting for new products to arrive! Let us know how you get on and feel free to pm me if you have any questions about SM :)

hi zo zo
thanks for you help and yes ill defo email you if i need any help and have changed training date to 21-22 jan so cant wait for that aswell
thanks tracy x x x:)

i got my eve taylor travel size products at 4 oclock today and i think they are great, they smell nice and my skin feels nice and soft,
still can wait till tomorra when my sm stuff comes!
tracy x

wowwwwwwwww
got my susan molyneux kit today i love, there is everything i need in there,
i have given myself a express facial and it feels fab, how much do you guys charge for a express facial and there is so many different facial in the sm guide book. how many facials co you offer an wot do you charge?
tracy x x :)

Susan Molyneux have recommended prices for their facials - if you didn't get a copy, give them a call, they can email it to you xx

thanks zo zo
i will ring them up in the morning.
can i ask in between (sorry for the spelling) treatments such as exfoliate and mask it says use toning mist then blot, but i always used to cleanse and tone in between does this make a difference?
tracy

ooh how exciting. All my clients love monu and the renu is going down pretty well too. Do you mean you cleanse and tone inbetween exfoliating and then after the mask? sorry little confused, maybe im reading your message wrong.

With the toning mist, i use it as like a starter to the treatment after or before cleansing. then tone with the other monu toners. I use the toning mist again at the end of the treatment. I dont always use it in the winter as its a bit of a shock when the cold spray hits the skin while relaxing.

this is wot i do at the mo
remove eyemakeup
superficail cleanse, tone
deep cleanse, tone
cleanse tone exfoliate
clease tone massage
cleanse tone mask
cleanse tone moisturise

in the sm manual it says (express)
remove makeup
cleanse
tone
exfoliate
spray toning mist and blot
apply mask
apply lip balm
rinse off mask
spray toning mist and blot
apply eye care and a suitable day cream

there is only 1 cleanse in the facial and the rest is to use the spray toner is this enough cleansing, i gave my self a express facial the sm way ,it felt nice but the client might feel that they are missing out.
tracyx

Crikey thats a lot of cleansing! why so many times? I only ever double cleanse at the beginning. I carry out the express the way you have said in the second paragraph.

yes i was tought this at college to double cleanse at the begining and then inbetween each treatment, i think im gonna do the sm way, i have a facial to do tomorra so will see if my client will notice i havent cleansed so much!
thanks nicki-marie
tracy x

Latest posts

Back