SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer12121

Reaction score
my client whilst in lockdown has bleached her hair 3 times. Natural level 4. Hair didnt lift well she went orange and has since used an ash blonde box dye.
Which is extremely brassy. She wants to stay as light as possible but ive refused to bleach anymore as hair is compromised.
I use wella I was thinking 5/97 & 7/97 but she doesn't like how dark its going to look. Anyway does anyone have any other suggestions to keep her light but get rid of the brass?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-210314_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-210314_Instagram.jpg
    723.4 KB · Views: 160
my client whilst in lockdown has bleached her hair 3 times. Natural level 4. Hair didnt lift well she went orange and has since used an ash blonde box dye.
Which is extremely brassy. She wants to stay as light as possible but ive refused to bleach anymore as hair is compromised.
I use wella I was thinking 5/97 & 7/97 but she doesn't like how dark its going to look. Anyway does anyone have any other suggestions to keep her light but get rid of the brass?

Thanks
You could try colour touch 7/89 +8/81 equal amounts and add a few grams of 0/68 to it.

You could try colour touch 7/89 +8/81 equal amounts and add a few grams of 0/68 to it.
Thankyou.
Didnt think of using a level 8 as her hairs only a 6-7 but she really doesn't want to go dark after bleaching 3 times and I can kinda understand that

It looks orange /yellow orange to me, so with he added mix tone you'll be bringing it down anyway, it might not be perfect, but it'll definitely be cooler. Your client must understand that cooler hair always looks darker than It would if it was warmer.

It looks orange /yellow orange to me, so with he added mix tone you'll be bringing it down anyway, it might not be perfect, but it'll definitely be cooler. Your client must understand that cooler hair always looks darker than It would if it was warmer.
I think this is the thing she dosent want the 'silvery colour', she prefers a honey blonde and with her skin tone its what she needs. Wish she had left it but hey ho !

I think this is the thing she dosent want the 'silvery colour', she prefers a honey blonde and with her skin tone its what she needs. Wish she had left it but hey ho !
Maybe try a strand test with colour touch 8/81 + 9/16 first and see how that goes?

Maybe try a strand test with colour touch 8/81 + 9/16 first and see how that goes?
Could you give a little help with banding I have a lady that likes a plantinum silver, anyway she had a lot of regrowth level 6 I bleached the regrowth got a level 9 left the ends as over processed and used 10/69 and 8/69 with pastel,looked lovely she then asked for it to be toned down slightly didnt like the 'white' look so i went over a few weeks later with just 8/69 and she liked it this was about a week ago shes messaged today to say her roots have washed out slightly yellow shes sent me a picture and there is some banding her ends have stayed white. What would you do i really dont want to bleach would you do where the regrowth was with 10/0 & 12 % ?

Could you give a little help with banding I have a lady that likes a plantinum silver, anyway she had a lot of regrowth level 6 I bleached the regrowth got a level 9 left the ends as over processed and used 10/69 and 8/69 with pastel,looked lovely she then asked for it to be toned down slightly didnt like the 'white' look so i went over a few weeks later with just 8/69 and she liked it this was about a week ago shes messaged today to say her roots have washed out slightly yellow shes sent me a picture and there is some banding her ends have stayed white. What would you do i really dont want to bleach would you do where the regrowth was with 10/0 & 12 % ?
Yes you could use koleston 10/0 + 12% that's known to help with banding. Your other option would be to lift the root more with a low bleach like 3% for example

Yes you could use koleston 10/0 + 12% that's known to help with banding. Your other option would be to lift the root more with a low bleach like 3% for example
Would you then reapply the toner after?

Latest posts

Back