Help with NSI purely pink masque.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wooshka

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have decided to ask for some advice before I keep wasting product.

I am using purely pink masque and pink masque but neither colour is doing me any flattering favors.
The purely pink is too pink and the pink masque is too white.
I think I prefer the purely pink masque over the pink masque, but what colour would you add to dull down the pink? or not make the pink masque so white?

I struggle with the trying to work out if I'm a warm or cool colour person. I think I am a warm some days, then other days I think I'm cool....it's driving me nuts trying to work it out:grr:

You know what I am going to do though, I am in need of some more foundation makeup, so I'm going to go and get someone to trial some products on me and they will tell me which one I am:wink2: I know last time I did this and the lady told me which one I was, but I forget now cause it was years ago.

Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated:)
Thanks

:sad:
Anybody out there??

Hi hun, it was actually our very own Master geek, Sam who started the whole custom blending show.
Yes that was for CND but the mixes hold true for every brand, so all you need to do is go to the search bar at the top of the page and look for the custom blending tutorial and it's all in there, how to mix, what goes with what, how each colour reactes with each other.
Just remember to write it all down on the clients card so that when they come back you can match what you did the last time:hug:

Thanks Susie:)

I have found the tute but unless I have the wrong one, it has only one page with some info and the next page has not much info, then a link saying to click if you want to see full tute, I click on it and it takes me back to 1st page.
It doesn't say anything about what colours to use with what etc, so have I got the right tute?

I was also hoping that another NSI user might help with exact colours they use:)

I don't like the Purely Pink Masque, it is too dull and I find it marbles sometimes, perhaps if you have the pink masque also you could mix it with the purely pink and maybe get a colour you like - I did mix mine with another NSI powder to get more use out of it. The CND opaque powders are fabulous and my fave one for me is the cool opaque, I have the warm also which is too intense for me so I mix that with others. The only way is to try it yourself really.:)

why not try the radient pink from nsi? i only use the purley pink masque if i have a nail biter and i need to extend the nail bed. xx

I must say I love NSI but I am seriously thinking that when I'm finished my course I will do a conversion with CND.
One of the biggest reasons is the colour range in their opaque powders.
This is something I have been thinking about for a while now.

I do have the radiant pink and I do love it, but I also need an opaque for myself as I used to be a nail biter and I have horribly short nail beds and my natural smile line is up near my knuckle:rolleyes:
So I'm doing as much practice on myself as possible with learning to elongate the nail and hide it all, so that's why I am trying to get these colours right.

I have a chocolate brown, a red, orange, yellow, light mauve, negligee which is like a peachy colour that I will have a play with and see what I come up with.

Thanks for the help:)

Latest posts

Back