Help with Towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelleb1133

Reaction score
Not sure if im posting on the right forum..but hey ho!!

Im looking around for some towels, and im just wondering where people get there from, and what you think its the best value for money. I am a beauty therapist so will need a whole range of sizes!!

Thankyou xx

ps im thinking maybe asda or primark

I buy all my towels from Shaws, they do a lovely range of colours that will co-ordinate with your colour scheme. I pay £1.99 for a hand towel, £3.99 for a bath towel and £5.99 for a bath sheet. They are nice and thick and have lasted a number of years, I have bought from more budget shops but they were more inferior in quality.

Majestic towels are very good. I highly recommend them xx

I only use hand towels, get mine from asda actually quite good quality on £2 a piece :D xx

If you order online with Majestic then it's cheaper.
£1.53 for a hand towel
£2.57 for a bath towel
£4.37 for a bath sheet
They also do other salon disposables!

Not sure if im posting on the right forum..but hey ho!!

Im looking around for some towels, and im just wondering where people get there from, and what you think its the best value for money. I am a beauty therapist so will need a whole range of sizes!!

Thankyou xx

ps im thinking maybe asda or primark

Hi,

I buy my towels from Easydry. THey are disposable towels and work really well. They have a range of sizes and colours. They are so handy - you won't have to do laundry ever again!!!

THey don't charge for shipping and take up less storage space than cotton towels.

They send free samples so if you're interested - you can try before you buy.

www.easydry.co.uk

Another vote for Majestic. Great towels, lovely quality, long lasting.

I use both EasyDry and Majestic.

There is another excellent reason for using Majestic that hasn't been mentioned - consistency. I know the towels, size, colour and style I buy from majestic will still be available exactly the same as they are now in a 6months, a year or two years time. So whenever I need more towels all my towels match perfectly. Details, quality is all about paying attention to the details that a client doesn't notice.

Mat

I get mines from asdas as well, reasonably priced, and wash well, nice and fluffy after 5 mins in the tumble as well x hth

I get mines from asdas as well, reasonably priced, and wash well, nice and fluffy after 5 mins in the tumble as well x hth

Check out us fifers asda price ching ching lol :D xx

I get mine at Asda's too. Bath sheets for 6 or 7 quid I think I paid. They are great quality and do fluff up really well in the tumble dryer. : )

I never use a tumble dryer. It's very important to keep your costs down as a business, and tumble dryers cost a lot of money to run.
I can truthfully say that the Majestic towels dry very well and very quickly, and don't go stiff, even when dried over clothes horses!

Thankyou for all the comments, i ended up getting them from a local shop in my town 3 bath sheets, 6 hand towels, 6 face cloths, cost me just over £30, i do plan on getting some more closer to opening, but this is all my budget could stretch to in the middle of the month lol!!

x

ps does anybody put a throw on there couch with a towel/couch roll over it x

hiya i have a lovely throw on my couch and couch roll over the top :)

Got one yesterday..primark £2 YES PLEASE!!! lol x

Ye I have a sheet, towel, throw and bedroll on couch haha very comfy! xx

Latest posts

Back