Herts geeks, night out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenclaws

gona be slim geek
Reaction score
after haveing such a fab time at the christmas geek night out i was wondering if anyone wants another herts geeky night out in hemel?? this time i will book in to the travel in so i can have a drink to so if anyone wants to share they will be welcome, i dont snore (i hope)

i will add some dates when i know roughtly howmany might be interested
last time we did the pub then jumping jacks, this time we can do pub, jacks and then the club:) , what do you think??

would love to go but its quite a long way for me..:cry::cry:

oh my god i have only just seen this thread. i would love to do another meet up. i think you should get a room this time and stay down maybe other geeks can stop in with you.

i'm sure tricky and jac will join us depending on the dates of course.

what date were you thinking of?

me and tricky ended up in flava last week and it was better than jacks.

hun if you let me know of a date i can mark it in my diary:)

after the 11 th is good for me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fabbbbbbbbbbbb :lol: i think that gillian would like to come too

I would love to come this time.

how about feb 17th, its a saturday and i can tell hubby i am off out as it is my birthday a few days later, he cant say no then lol
i will see if i can book a room at the travel innonce i know if the date is ok with everyone

sounds good to me

17th sounds fab xx

Count me out of this one girls bit busy this month with various things.Don't forget about me for next time though love to meet you all
Have a great time Gill xx.

apologies girls but i am a skinteroony geek so i'll have to skip this one but defo up for the next one.

not sure if I can make it as its a bit close to Exell and I definitely need money for that. will let you know.

well it is almost the weekend are there any herts geeks wanting a night out?? the last one with tricky was mad:lol: , the 17th???? meet in hemel

Hi Girls,

Ive just seen this thread.....cant beleive it!!!!! i'll be up for it,let me know the details. Ive only been a member of this site a few months, and still getting used to it, and haven't been to a meet, so il be new and shy :o .

it will be nice to put faces to the names.

xxx

Hi Girls,

Ive just seen this thread.....cant beleive it!!!!! i'll be up for it,let me know the details. Ive only been a member of this site a few months, and still getting used to it, and haven't been to a meet, so il be new and shy :o .

it will be nice to put faces to the names.

xxx
hi hun, your more than welcome to join us, last time we met in a pub then went on to jumping jacks, lol it was a fab night out and a chance to let out hair down:lol:

Ok sounds good.
Just PM me the details, which pub and times etc and ill be there.
quite excited but nervous. silly i no.

thanks xxx

I have only just seen this thread and would love to join you but it's my son's bday and we're going to see a show in the West End on 17th. Count me in for the next one. Have a lovely time.

OK GEEKIES IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A NIGHT OUT TOMAROW I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS OR ISNT COMEING?? ooohhherrr just reolised i was shouting, lol sorry:eek: , please let me know tonight so we can make arrangements for tomarow night:)

i am even more full of cold today sorry lemsip and early night for me

oh cant we do it again middle of march i feel like i am missing out :cry:

Yea another meet in march would be good, as ive just realised that im going to have to give tomorrow a miss too, i forgot that i had already had plans, sorry, but i hope that i can meet you all very soon if we arrange another meet.

Hope you feel better soon tricky.
xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back