Herts geeks, night out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea another meet in march would be good, as ive just realised that im going to have to give tomorrow a miss too, i forgot that i had already had plans, sorry, but i hope that i can meet you all very soon if we arrange another meet.

Hope you feel better soon tricky.
xxx:hug:

aww thanks xx

march is better for me too. gives me a chance to save the pennies.

march is better for me too:)

ok march it is then, it will have to be a saturday night as i work friday and sunday:irked: , just name a date (i cant do 1st weekend in march or 24th as that is the day i get back from disney land)

hi not sure if i can do march as i have work do's and they are mid march :(

sorry guys

how about the 17th?

jades birthday party, no good for me vik:)

i can do 10th but i cant do 24th as im in paris till late that day

10th is fine for me too:)

The 10th seems good for me too.

xxx

i will pop it in my diary now xx

Boo hoo - can't make 10th Mar. I would so love to meet you all. Perhaps we could have the one after on a Fri night as I would find it much easier than a Sat night? What do the other Herts geeks think?

Juliette x

Boo hoo - can't make 10th Mar. I would so love to meet you all. Perhaps we could have the one after on a Fri night as I would find it much easier than a Sat night? What do the other Herts geeks think?

Juliette x

aww i try not to go out friday night as i have clients on sat and a boozy night out don't do much good for my polishing but you might be albe to meet others that night pm them xx

Doh, at this rate I am never coming out.....it's my sisters birthday 10th March. :(

are we still all up for 10th (this saturday) i need to know so i can book a room,:)

i am up for it going to moor my boat at the fisheries if the weather is good if you don't mind the put you up you can kip at mine save a few quid xx

i am up for it going to moor my boat at the fisheries if the weather is good if you don't mind the put you up you can kip at mine save a few quid xx
sounds good to me, see you then:)

thanks hun that would be great. shall we meet at the fisheries at say 8pm? or would everyone prefere to meet at the paper mill again?? are we just pubbing or moveing on to clubbing??:)

fisheries sounds good to me as i will be right out side lol there is a lovely little pub down the road called the blackbirds (Very cheep rounds) we could walk there mabe a little pub crawl this time

whats everyone else think?

Latest posts

Back