Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think sienna may use the explosion to 'loose her baby' i think darren is going away for a while but i doubt he will die. I really hope they kill mercedes off though i cant stand her!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It says in the tv guide that 'the osbournes struggle to cope in the wake of devastation & holly buckles under the weight of her grief'..... it also mentions 2 body bags. Looks like another good week in 'oaks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't wait for the explosion story! Best thing about Hollyoaks is that spoilers aren't plastered all over magazines! Is anyone else bored of the Will story? I really wish they'd just find out it was him! Haha

I can't wait for the explosion story! Best thing about Hollyoaks is that spoilers aren't plastered all over magazines! Is anyone else bored of the Will story? I really wish they'd just find out it was him! Haha

Surely that's the Will story cant last too long he's been caught out too much recently. He's so creepy can't stand him lol!

As long as my gorgeous dodger is not in a body bag I will be happy 👍

The whole will thing is boring me aswell they need to get rid of him and evil sienna then bring back Nancy , Myra and Jackie ! I really miss moody brendon aswell .

Laura 🐶 x

Maybe the osbournes devistation is something to do with what went on with esther or maybe jack finds all this stuff with darren too much and has another heart attack?

I would love Brendan to come back! He was one of my favourite characters. I also want will to get found out now because he annoys me so much. And Ash is such a walkover, silly girl.

I loved Brendan to, find it very clever when they make u hate someone then twist the story lines so u love them 😊 xx

I'm watching first look and there seem to be no references to what happened in later last night. Am sat now though thinking hmmmm trevor..... yeah I would. Anyone else?? Lol.

Have to agree. Lol :) x

Leely x

Just seen that this week there is a fire and Will, Ash, Doug and Sinead are all involve and 1 of them dies. x

Leely x

Just seen that this week there is a fire and Will, Ash, Doug and Sinead are all involve and 1 of them dies. x

Leely x

I think it'll be Doug - they've overplayed this story of Ste & Doug's romance and how them going travelling will lead to a fairytale ending for them!

It said in the tv guide that ash discovers Will can walk so fingers crossed it will be the end of that storyline. Just catching up on later (on the last episode) so hollys grief must be to do with that. Unless she doesn't know. I'm finding Jade very disturbing to watch.

Ok all caught up with later. That scene at the end with Tony & Grace actually had me in tears.

Ok all caught up with later. That scene at the end with Tony & Grace actually had me in tears.

Me too, he finally heard her call him Daddy <3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381767672.981060.jpg

Leely x

Wow that was shocking (e4) I can't wait to watch tomorrow's

Wow!!! There's so many big characters - I think Dennis, Leanne and Ash will defo be 3 of them! Good chance to get rid of pointless characters!!

Although he's pictured Dennis doesn't die, he's mentioned in the spoilers later in the week, I wonder as ot says they find a shock discovery of another body that maybe it's Leanne? Hope it's not Tom!! X

Although he's pictured Dennis doesn't die, he's mentioned in the spoilers later in the week, I wonder as ot says they find a shock discovery of another body that maybe it's Leanne? Hope it's not Tom!! X

Dennis is the most pointless character ever!! I think Doug may be one of them! I also have a funny feeling that Tom could be one :( as tonight's episode showed him upset and running away so might be a story leading to Darren and Jack feeling guilty and Darren not going ahead with this new pub?
One thing though with Hollyoaks, you can never predict it and the story lines are always crazier than you'd ever guess! I'm excited!! What day is the actual explosion? I'm trying to be good and not sneakily read spoilers! Haha

The explosion was last night if you watch first look or tonight if you watch it at 6.30. I loved the way they filmed it! The body count from this last 2 weeks is 7. 2 from later & 5 from the explosion.

Latest posts

Back