Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww Abbie, thats sad but made me laugh aloud ;)
I've often had dreams of situations and happenings involving TV folk or even just folk I've only ever met once.
Don't knock an amazing imagination ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I've never had anyone from the tv before so I'm thinking too much hollyoaks :/ haha my imagination is weird though I'm scared of my own shadow most the time lol x

Anyone else think Joe is still alive??

Anyone else think Joe is still alive??

You took the words out of my mouth, I think there's something dodgy going on. He had the book and knew it was fraser's.

I think the heavies found him and are keeping him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I think he is still alive. Something odd going on.

I think joe is alive, definitely!!

Yep totally think he's alive, been going on at hubby for days saying he is! And on another note, what's Nancy's game do you think? And as bad as it is im kinda glad Sienna's back for a bit lol

Have I missed something why would joe still be alive? Kinda loving what Nancy's doing, but a bit scared she's going a bit too far?

What have I missed with nancy, what has she been doing? I know she said yes to darren x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im abit disappointed with nancy, I wish she had been the bigger person :( and I agree that Joe is alive! Very glad that Patrick is getting found out as well, he needs to get his comeuppance and leave maxine alone. I still think dodger and maxine would be a good couple.

Im abit disappointed with nancy, I wish she had been the bigger person :( and I agree that Joe is alive! Very glad that Patrick is getting found out as well, he needs to get his comeuppance and leave maxine alone. I still think dodger and maxine would be a good couple.

I love dodger and Maxine together!
Aw I love what Nancy is doing. What Darren did to her was horrible. He didn't stand by her and jumped straight to sienna. Now Nancy can show him what it feels like to be abandoned by your family!
Saying that I do love Darren and I do want them to be together so I hope she doesn't take it too far.

I also think (and really hope) Joe is alive!
I hate Patrick!

Laura xx

Just catching up. I actually feel sorry for Sienna now. Patrick is awful!! Poor maxine!

I really thought Sienna's baby was Patricks!! Do you think maybe it's got something to do with Kevin??

I really thought Sienna's baby was Patricks!! Do you think maybe it's got something to do with Kevin??

I thought this too! The last few episodes I deffo don't think it's Patricks and yes Kevin crossed my mind too as his story line met an odd ending!

I thought this too! The last few episodes I deffo don't think it's Patricks and yes Kevin crossed my mind too as his story line met an odd ending!

Kevin? Whaa? Who's Kevin lol xx

I also think Jo is alive! And I hope Patrick is caught soon! It's annoying me! Xx

I also think Jo is alive! And I hope Patrick is caught soon! It's annoying me! Xx

Kevin's the one who tried to kill Maxine before. The one Patrick took to Maxine to see at uni. But yes I agree maybe he is the dad! :o! X

Does anyone else think freddie is a terrible actor? He constantly has a pained look on his face and everything he says sounds like he is about cry!

I agree about kevin being the dad of siennas daughter, and hopefully maxine gets away from patrick soon.

I 100% think joe is still alive......I think fraser has him locked up or he escaped and just left his watch.....

Do you think nancy and Darren are finished for good???

I hope Joe's alive but wasn't the watch still round his wrist in the rubble?

I don't think Darren and Nancy are done yet, or at least I hope not, I'm such a hopeless romantic lol!

I hope Joe's alive but wasn't the watch still round his wrist in the rubble?

I don't think Darren and Nancy are done yet, or at least I hope not, I'm such a hopeless romantic lol!

Yeh that's what I thought unless he was still slightly breathing and his took him somewhere?!
I hope there not finished either I love them pair! Even though Darren was horrible to her lol x

Does anyone else think Sam Lomax the police lady is a terrible actress?? Even her facial expressions are so bad!!!

Latest posts

Back