Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved Jim :( why did they have to kill him off?

I don't like Jim so I am fine with that bit but I really hope that Joe is alive!

I don't like Freddie he is annoying marrying someone else and now just jumping like that lol

Carmel's forehead really troubles me!
I've only watched up to Jim getting stabbed, have some catching up to do! X

Mercedes really is a proper pear shape - she was on dancing on ice a couple of years ago & you can't get away with a body double on that.

And I follow a hollyoaks spoiler page on facebook which posted on friday that Joe is still alive and will be back in 6 weeks!!!! I keep missing episodes as we're currently living with in-laws while we wait for buying our house to go through.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mercedes really is a proper pear shape - she was on dancing on ice a couple of years ago & you can't get away with a body double on that.

And I follow a hollyoaks spoiler page on facebook which posted on friday that Joe is still alive and will be back in 6 weeks!!!! I keep missing episodes as we're currently living with in-laws while we wait for buying our house to go through.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's the page on Facebook Hun? I always comment on Mercedes shape, it looks a bit odd x

I do like hollyoaks but so many bad actors on there!!!! And that new girl grace... What the hell is going on with her face! Lol. And im glad jims dead. He was a weirdo lol

I did a search about mercy having a body double but she never has done.
Maybe the woman on the TV prog PP mentioned just meant she had the same shape as Mercedes when she said about being her body double.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do like hollyoaks but so many bad actors on there!!!! And that new girl grace... What the hell is going on with her face! Lol. And im glad jims dead. He was a weirdo lol

Yes yes yes ! Her face I've been saying that and nobody takes notice of me well other half ! She's not ugly she is just a little strange looking x

Yes yes yes ! Her face I've been saying that and nobody takes notice of me well other half ! She's not ugly she is just a little strange looking x

She looks like a frying pan has hit her lol! Reminds me of a bulldog for some reason lol x

Haha I totally agree Jim made me feel sick he was so odd....it was hilarious he was the solicitor for every single case in the town!!!! As if that would really happen!!

As for that new girl grace I find her face fascinating it is that ugly! And what about her pink nails haha !!!

I can't work out if it's her nostrils or mouth?

Its her nostrils and mouth !! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391374656.094981.jpg think its coz shes had that much work done!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391375211.503494.jpg

Before all her work! She may even have been worse I think!!

She was in eastenders!

I can't stand that grace she really bugs me grr

Sinead is starting to annoy me, just let freddie go and stop acting desperate! And as if you would run your daughter into the hospital if she stopped breathing! You would clearly call an ambulance not burst through the doors and conveniently run into lyndsey.

Latest posts

Back