Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How annoying was the end of first look!

So glad Diane's finally seen what Finns really like!

Being hollyoaks tho, he will prob worm his way out somehow (hope not tho)!!! This monster needs to be put down!

I've missed about a week & halfs worth!!!! Missed loads by the sounds of it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've missed about a week & halfs worth!!!! Missed loads by the sounds of it!

Oh no.. U need to catch up. Lots going on at the mo! :) x

She said his name tho! No escaping that!

The Finn storyline is driving me mental! Really wish he would get found out wee rat!

Blessing didnt deserve to get beaten up but I think any bloke that was getting frisky with a girl and then felt a package would be pretty peed off! Still doesn't excuse what he did though. I am so annoyed that Dodgine is off again, I am getting bored of the Patrick story now.

The Patrick story also needs to come to an end soon I'm thinking he will do something to Maxine and she will loose the baby as he wants her to get rid of it, hopefully dodger will come to the rescue and they will live happily ever after haha - no chance in oaks!!

Oh my goodness Diane! Open your eyes woman! Finns whining 'I'm a victim' voice is making my ears bleed 😡

I've said before I don't like Sinead and the revenge list was stupid. But I am glad Finn is on it and she's taking him down! Patrick and Fraser are/were uneasy characters but Finn is very sinister and we haven't really had such a sick character like this before!

I can see Diane n Tony may split for a bit since Tonys just gone to the police n Finn can do no wrong in her eyes!

Just seen a bit of tonights first look. What was the video diane got rid of?

The video of Finn attacking blessing!!

Think it's time Finn finally got caught out!! xx

Correct me if I'm wrong but even though the video has been deleted can the police still recover it from the laptop? Sure there's a way so hopefully they will or something else will happen, the boys evil! Xx

They can, but it depends on if the police have enough evidence to do so!!

Eeeeekkkk I hope so too!! xx

Do you think John Paul will come forward and say Finn raped him if he gets done for beating up Blessing?

Do you think John Paul will come forward and say Finn raped him if he gets done for beating up Blessing?

I bloomin hope so! Diane needs to stop covering up for him first.

Correct me if I'm wrong but even though the video has been deleted can the police still recover it from the laptop? Sure there's a way so hopefully they will or something else will happen, the boys evil! Xx

Normally, yeah they can recover anything...but we all know how useless soap police are! :p

For me Finn needs to be caught soon, he's not even a character I love to hate (like Grace), I just want to turn over when he's on screen!

Normally, yeah they can recover anything...but we all know how useless soap police are! :p

For me Finn needs to be caught soon, he's not even a character I love to hate (like Grace), I just want to turn over when he's on screen!

I know what you mean.. He makes me cringe!

I know what you mean.. He makes me cringe!

It dosen't help that his acting is atrocious! Just like that bloody copper!

Latest posts

Back