Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hollyoaks won best soap????

I am sooooo happy for hollyoaks (a bit of in your face boyfriend for complaining that it's rubbish and I'm obsessed)!! And even more happier for dodger sexiest male actor, because he really is ;)

Yeyyyy I voted for them all so glad they won :)

Laura xx

I voted too! I voted for dodger, sienna, Teresa (can't remember what for?) and Maxine (also can't remember what for haha). Sooo very happy

Now just want a hollyoaks later to come out soon!! Preferably not while I'm on holiday ;)

I voted hollyoaks in everything too. Anyone watching soap awards tonight? I get freaked out a bit cos someone I went to school with is in doctors and it's weird seeing a person you actually know on it lol

I dunno she has admitted it now. But the story line where holly says he took advantage is coming up... That might put a spanner in the works... I know that sienna begs her not to take dodger away from her so they don't run away together

Maybe I hope they do get together tho :£

Me too!!! Maxine deserves better

On the whole dodgine thing does anyone else root for them and also scowl at them cos he is so beautiful and I just want to love him forever and ever lol

On the whole dodgine thing does anyone else root for them and also scowl at them cos he is so beautiful and I just want to love him forever and ever lol

Yep ! X

I was so happy for Maxine then a stab of pure envy came over me lol

I can't believe Hollie is going to say he raped her, I'm starting to really dislike her character.

I can't believe Hollie is going to say he raped her, I'm starting to really dislike her character.

Me too! What a thing to say just to get out of saying you cheated on someone! Tho they were split up anyway!

I can't believe Dodger went there though, he could have a lit better than her!

He had had a few beers and is in love with Maxine so probably one of the mic had a few, I feel crap and she's offering it on a plate! Why not

Latest posts

Back