Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg u girls that watch it on E4 shouldn't talk about it untill us watching it on ch4 have caught up. Ur spoiling it for us lol

Omg u girls that watch it on E4 shouldn't talk about it untill us watching it on ch4 have caught up. Ur spoiling it for us lol

I know! I realised today that I was posting the next nights hollyoaks. :o

I promise to keep it quiet! :p
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry me too as I watch on e4. Although I missed tonights and won't see tomorrow as its my late night at work.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Whats the injection you are all talking about? I must have missed that bit lol

As if that mans working with Trevor :O wouldn't of guessed but most people that enter the show always seem to be linked to someone! X

We've all been sidetracked!! I want to know what is happening with Sienna, Nancy and Darren! Hopefully we'll return to that storyline next week.

We've all been sidetracked!! I want to know what is happening with Sienna, Nancy and Darren! Hopefully we'll return to that storyline next week.

That's what I'm thinking they best not carry on this story line I want/neeeeeedd to know about nancy! Haha x

I want sinead and Freddie to get together!!!!!

Sienna and Darren story should be back on soon, in the hollyoaks start up when it runs through all the actors Darren is now the last face instead of ugly browning lol he's been removed (yep I'm sad that I noticed that haha!) x

Sienna and Darren story should be back on soon, in the hollyoaks start up when it runs through all the actors Darren is now the last face instead of ugly browning lol he's been removed (yep I'm sad that I noticed that haha!) x

Now ur mention it I noticed that last night, didn't it zoom in on his eye rather than going to browning breaking glass? Hopefully the Darren thing will be week after next cos next week is sinead n Freddie I think

Omg catching up on a weeks worth of hollyoaks whilst my husbands away! So much going on very exciting! Can't believe that guys in with Trevor very dodgy!

I've just read all the spoilers for next week. Warning. There are a few deaths! But no Sienna/Darren stories.....

I've just read all the spoilers for next week. Warning. There are a few deaths! But no Sienna/Darren stories.....

Where did you read them. I usually go on digital spy and couldn't see anything about deaths. Will have another peek xx

Edit - ignore that lol

Ooohhhhh going to have to have a look on digital spy now!!

Just watched first look. Literally screaming at the TV!

Thats all a bit exciting. Won't see it next week as I'm off on my hollybobs on tues. Will have to rely on you guys to keep me updated. Not that I'll be on the Internet at all.

[QUOTE=Nails
Haha!!!! Yes Digital Spy!! Xxx

What is going on??? Will, Sienna & Mark's mum is dead? Was it Will or the head teacher? How much have i missed x

Leely x

What is going on??? Will, Sienna & Mark's mum is dead? Was it Will or the head teacher? How much have i missed x

Leely x

It was will. The head teacher went to see her as she rang derk hysterical, but when he got there she was already dead but he bumped into will on the way in and has now realised it was him as he saw his shoes x

Latest posts

Back