Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree! It's weird they have changed her an it's only been a few weeks since we last saw her!! X

Exactly! Well weird x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I loved Cindy's comment about 'ooh have u got new hair?!' Hate when the change the actors though it's confusing!

I loved Cindy's comment about 'ooh have u got new hair?!' Hate when the change the actors though it's confusing!

Haha I thought that comment was amusing too! Hope sienna is found out very soon! Poor tom believing it all! - my boyfriend thinks Sienna's going to frame Nancy but I don't agree lol x

I've just read some spoilers.

All I am going to say is poor Jon-Paul and Jack x

Leely x

I've just read some spoilers.

All I am going to say is poor Jon-Paul and Jack x

Leely x

Oooo I'm going to have to go have a read! X

Me too lol......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What is Darren doing?!? 😠

Ah stupid Darren!! He is sexy though ;)

Oh my god new Holly noooo although she does look more like a 15 year old. Other Holly looked about 25 haha.

I remember when Claire Divine fort came into it and within 3 episode it was a different Claire. The one that was in recently. But it was weird lol.

Laura xx

Just read next week spoilers, all i can say is its about time!! x

Me too! Hope dodger does the right thing. Only caught 5 mins of tonights first look - definitely need to watch it tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I sooo need to catch up, I wonder if my massage client will mind me working with earphones in and TV rucksacked to my back haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Robbie roscoe is getting right on my nerves! What a horrible little pig! I'm getting fed up with the sienna story as well, its time that got sorted now and Tom needs to come home. Poor ruby, so glad she told jack about frankie and ziggy, made me cringe every time they 'hooked up' *shivers*

Feel sorry for tony! I can't stand Frazier he irritates me! Andi know Darren was horrible to nancy but they need to get back together 😔 can't wait for sienna to be found out! X

It comes it on the 4th about sienna.
I hate Robbie roscoe hers evil!

Can't wait for the end of the Sienna story!! Also not really that into the Tony story! Bit over the top for my liking! Haha

The spoiler I read yesterday.... YESSSSS is all I'm saying can't wait for that episode!!!! X

Has anyone got a link to the spoilers? Or so you just google?

Laura xx

I go to digital spy :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back