Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was almost crying when darren took oscar to see nancy :( i want the patrick and sienna story to come to an end now, both of them are irritating me!

I was almost crying when darren took oscar to see nancy :( i want the patrick and sienna story to come to an end now, both of them are irritating me!

I know, I thought she'd just go out of it like will did! Gotta feel sorry for dodger cos he is right, half of his family have been sectioned and his fathers no better! And that nancy but was so sweet! Fingers crossed she recovers

Is anyone noticing an eyebrow think on hollyoaks? First sienna and now Carmel?!

I haven't seen tonight yet but I nearly cried at oscars cheeky little face when nancy turned to him! :( x

Wondering how it all will turn out now!

Does anyone know why digital spy havent put any new spoilers on?

Oh gawd, poor JP :0(

Oh gawd, poor JP :0(

I know I feel so sorry for him! They seem to be dealing with the storyline well though, I was a bit unsure how it would pan out to be honest

OMG what dd Robbie actually do to him? He seemed to be pulling his trousers back up when he woke?!

Oh no!! Just watched to the end!! ****!!

Mondays is good :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Poor john paul! I hope finn gets caught, horrible boy!

This storyline with Finn and John Paul is messed up ;(

Just caught up with the omnibus. Was actually on the edge of my seat desperate for JP to go through with reporting Finn. Think he's doing a fab job with the part, must be a really harrowing storyline to act out!

Just caught up with the omnibus. Was actually on the edge of my seat desperate for JP to go through with reporting Finn. Think he's doing a fab job with the part, must be a really harrowing storyline to act out!

I agree. I remember a similar storyline with Luke years ago when he was raped by his bullies.
I hope that it can still be proven after all evidence has been destroyed. At least Derk was a witness to them all being there.

Just watched tonight's and first look, watching JP is breaking my heart!

On another note, does anyone else think Grace is the worst actress in the world?!

I feel so sorry for JP! :(

But I'm confused who's bloody side is Jim on?! lol x

I've come to a conclusion ... I watch to much hollyoaks! 😁

My dream last night was Fraser lived in my house with Trevor, trevor got arrested and Fraser was looking for jim but he got run over.... Then I had to cook half a bag of chicken dippers incase Fraser came back home (no idea why) and I put them in a lunchbox and carried them around with me incase he went back....and me an my sisters were frightened of him haha (so weird!) xx

I've come to a conclusion ... I watch to much hollyoaks! 😁

My dream last night was Fraser lived in my house with Trevor, trevor got arrested and Fraser was looking for jim but he got run over.... Then I had to cook half a bag of chicken dippers incase Fraser came back home (no idea why) and I put them in a lunchbox and carried them around with me incase he went back....and me an my sisters were frightened of him haha (so weird!) xx

Aww Abbie, thats sad but made me laugh aloud ;)
I've often had dreams of situations and happenings involving TV folk or even just folk I've only ever met once.
Don't knock an amazing imagination ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back