Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe its Kevin! Do you remember him? Patrick was really funny with him.

Oh yeah! Forgot all about him! I never really got his character tho to be fair

Maybe thats why he was a bit of a random character, because they needed to introduce him ready for this storyline.

Oh I don't remember a Kevin!! Looking forward to tonight's e4 episode but don't think I can catch up until Thursday night. X

I think Patrick would have said if it was Kevin? Your brother or some random? I know who I would say.

I think Patrick would have said if it was Kevin? Your brother or some random? I know who I would say.

Who's kevin? I only started watching a few months back.....

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

The story lines are so far beyond believable but I'm still hooked!!

Anyone watched tomorrow's? Got to admit I cried a little! So sad :(

I'm a little unsure of how she died? X

I cried 😢😢😢

It was so sad

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I nearly cried, but i was surprised she wasnt blown to pieces because she was right next to the gas canister that exploded! Did anyone notice that Maxine's baby had no umbilical cord :)

Yeah I thought she would hve been instantly killed or Atleast more injured than she seemed. Also not sure how she died tbh - should have shown she was losing a lot of blood from a wound or something! And surely sonnys body would still have been nearby?

I nearly cried, but i was surprised she wasnt blown to pieces because she was right next to the gas canister that exploded! Did anyone notice that Maxine's baby had no umbilical cord :)

I thought the same! The birth wasn't very realistic either was it - all happened very very quick!!

Iv just watched Tuesdays episode. It ended wi Maxine and sienna stuck on the track. How am I behind?

Some of us watch the next days episode on E4 :) so i watch wednesdays episode on tuesday at 7pm. Its called first look, so technically we are a day ahead of everyone that watches it on channel 4.

I noticed

Ok so maybe Nico needing a kidney transplant will be the reason we find out who her real dad is!

I don't think dodger is nicos dad.
When Mercedes was lying on the bed and quickly got up, she grabbed her stomach briefly in pain. Anyone else notice that? Might be looking into it too much but there were rumours she was leaving.

just watched e4 first look, poor Maxine will she ever get her happy ending

Latest posts

Back