Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's driving me insane I can't help but look on here and the overdose Facebook page. But I don't wanna know. I refuse to believe it's Lindsey.

I'm still weeks behind! Leela and soggy have just gone on holiday in what o watched!

Ooh. Yeah. About a week or two behind!!

I had such a lazy Sunday and watched omnibus this week. X

I feel like its an anti climax. Almost like they wanted to shock us but it hasn't shocked me at all. Do you think there will be some more twists to it?
I know what you mean......it did suprise me it was Lindsey but I was expecting if to be someone who wasn't even linked to the hospital who was maybe dressing up as a staff member and someone we would never of suspected in a million years....I get the gist kim knows all about it but is covering up for her.....

What annoys me, Lindsey is a dr and she wears the same as Kim. Kim and celine are the same but wear different colours. And Tegan is training but sometimes wears the same as Kim?!

Maybe it will come out that Lindsey and Kim have both killed. When Kim found out what Lindsey was doing and realised Dr S'avage was onto her maybe Kim killed Dr S'avage. I only think this because when he saw the killer on the camera on his laptop he said oh god its you, then just before he died he lifted up the mask and said 'you' again. This makes me think he was surprised at who killed him.

Sallysally I agree, I thought it would be someone outside the hospital, like Sienna.

What annoys me, Lindsey is a dr and she wears the same as Kim. Kim and celine are the same but wear different colours. And Tegan is training but sometimes wears the same as Kim?!

What annoys me even more is that the turquoise uniform is a beauty therapy tunic!!

I was hoping you all and hollyoaks overdose were lying to me. And that Freddie was going to live and Lindsey wasn't the killer.

I'm ok with Freddie dying, more upset about Dr S'avage!

Nope. I lurve Freddie. He's nice to look at! Haha. C

Dodger was the best eye candy they had, wish they would bring him back! Did anyone else think that Diane's dress for the vow renewal was a bit short? Looked more like she was going on a night out!

Just watched first look, so Lindsey pushed Cath into the water. She is more twisted than Kim!

Just watched first look, so Lindsey pushed Cath into the water. She is more twisted than Kim!

I know! She is off her rocker!

Freddie is still alive though! Praise the Lord hahaha

Wouldnt miss Freddie he is doing my head in.

I am thinking it's weird that Lyndsey would be killed she hardly knew the victims sometimes I think maybe Freddie was one off and it was someone else.

If it is her I hope she kills Kim she is really annoying. Lol

Dodger was the best eye candy they had, wish they would bring him back! Did anyone else think that Diane's dress for the vow renewal was a bit short? Looked more like she was going on a night out!
Omg yes

Wouldnt miss Freddie he is doing my head in.

I am thinking it's weird that Lyndsey would be killed she hardly knew the victims sometimes I think maybe Freddie was one off and it was someone else.

If it is her I hope she kills Kim she is really annoying. Lol
Yes this did cross my mind that it was a one off as it just doesn't seem too much of the usual hollyoaks twist

But Lindset admitted to killing the others to Kim.

The Lindsey thing is ridiculous, in the space of 24 hours she has turned into a nutcase!

Latest posts

Back