Hollywood booked in!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
My first ever Hollywood is booked in tmos and I'm really nervous. Where do I hold her to stretch the skin?? how do I get it all off?? is it the same as a bikini wax just all of it?? Pls all advice x x x

There's no comparison between a bikini and a Hollywood.

You need to get every hair out of the butt and in the inner and outer labia and of course off the pubic mound.........everwhere.

Be methodical and apply plenty of oil. Make sure that you stretch the skin and get the wax off quick. Don't stop if she finds it painful as it will just prolong it.

Good luck.

I have pm d u hun, hope the info helps that i sent, good luckxxxx:hug:

i really hope you have trained in this as otherwise you are going to cause some damage and stop another client from coming back for waxing. I have been doing this for ten years and yes I learnt from scratch and was one of the first people to offer this type of wax in my area.

I practised and practised and practised until I got my technique perfect and I am yet to bruise or tear anyone.

Please get trained in this and until then stick to regular bikini waxing and if you are trained try practising on as many people as you can first.

It would be great if you could share your expertise with us all Jen as it is a professional forum and the whole point of it is to learn from each other and share information. Any tips for us?

It would be great if you could share your expertise with us all Jen as it is a professional forum and the whole point of it is to learn from each other and share information. Any tips for us?

i think if you are giong to post a reply to say that you have PM'd someone (which they would know as you sent it to them) then you may aswell just post the info straight onto the thread?!:rolleyes:

i really hope you have trained in this as otherwise you are going to cause some damage and stop another client from coming back for waxing. I have been doing this for ten years and yes I learnt from scratch and was one of the first people to offer this type of wax in my area.

I practised and practised and practised until I got my technique perfect and I am yet to bruise or tear anyone.

Please get trained in this and until then stick to regular bikini waxing and if you are trained try practising on as many people as you can first.

i was thinking this aswell. :0/ it really is unlike any othe rwaxing you will have done. and withut being shown properly you just wont have a clue!!

Maybe she has sent a vid of instruction so can't share it with us all as it maybe inappropriate (if you know what I mean!) Well done for pm"ing"though!!
I also think as a few have suggested get fully trained in this before letting loose (its not like a normal bikini)and is not easy just by instruction you can also do some serious damage!
This is not a case of practise makes perfect!!
Don't feel afraid of getting the sack if you can't just be honest explain to your manager(even explain to the client if worse comes to worse and say I can't do hollywood and that you need to go on training.)
Goodluck alisonx

Latest posts

Back