hollywood toes..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks....I am going to have hollywood toes done next week for my hols and I am looking to all you great nail art geeks for help with a design that I can take to have the girl re-create....I like lots of bling/sparkle and maybe a little flash of flicks etc.....does anyone have any designs I may copy plz?...:lol:...thanks xx

full glitter toes are fab.. i love ezflow glitters on toes in full colour.. red and browns are gorgeous and go with most outfits shoes and fingers..
I seem to remember Judy has a few in her gallery..

glitter fades are also cool.. or a cb with glitter french..

full glitter toes are fab.. i love ezflow glitters on toes in full colour.. red and browns are gorgeous and go with most outfits shoes and fingers..
I seem to remember Judy has a few in her gallery..

glitter fades are also cool.. or a cb with glitter french..

Who is judy?.....:)

i put ezflows roll out the red carpet on my toes the other night.....first go at it and was quite impressed with myself, even if i do say so myself , lol!! They are not perfect by a long shot but to an un-critical eye they look good....plus i know they are not going to chip or wear away like some enamel does.

i put ezflows roll out the red carpet on my toes the other night.....first go at it and was quite impressed with myself, even if i do say so myself , lol!! They are not perfect by a long shot but to an un-critical eye they look good....plus i know they are not going to chip or wear away like some enamel does.

I am having french white tips so I dont want them painted just want to add some sparkle on my big toes and some artwork?....:)

Why don't you ask your nail technician if she enjoys the art side of nails, if she says yes tell her you want some sparkle and art work and give her a free rein,
nail techs that enjoy art love it when the client says this :hug:

thats why i opted for the coloured acrylic as the one i chose is a dense glitter so looks really sparkly in the sunlight.
For nail art you could do some flicks with a rhinestone in the corner or do a line of gems along the smile of the french....sorry dont have any pics.

i like having a line of rhinestones under the white bit, just on the big toes. looks really sparkly and summery :)

Latest posts

Back