Hollywood wax on 16 year old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Just had three 16 year old girls in for bikini waxes - I did high bikini lines on them all but really they wanted it all off(Hollywoods). I wasn't sure if my insurance covered me for that (I'm with Babtac) and it is too late to call them.

I'll phone them on Monday but I was just wondering if anyone else had knowledge of this.

Jeez, I'm sure I didn't know what a Hollywood was at 16!

Just had three 16 year old girls in for bikini waxes - I did high bikini lines on them all but really they wanted it all off(Hollywoods). I wasn't sure if my insurance covered me for that (I'm with Babtac) and it is too late to call them.

I'll phone them on Monday but I was just wondering if anyone else had knowledge of this.

Jeez, I'm sure I didn't know what a Hollywood was at 16!

No me neither haha, I never knew what a Hollywood was until I started in the beauty business lol

I just thought it was a place in America haha x

See, this thread title caught my eye because I thought it would be a bit weird because 16 seems so young.. But now that I think about it, I started getting my brazilians when I first turned 17! And I don't think I was ever even asked my age.

So I'm afraid I can't help you there, but I think you're doing the right thing waiting to phone your insurance.

I was a dancer when I was younger so from a very early age I had bikini waxes (I'm very hairy and ginger) when I got to 15 I stated having it all off because we weren't allowed to wear knickers under leotards so it just made more sense pretty sure nobody bothered about insurance then but my mum was always with me. Xx

They seemed so much older than 16 too. I must be getting old...

Latest posts

Back