Hollywood waxing help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Hello geeks. I did my Hollywood training just before Xmas with hot wax. I did my first one since two weeks ago and used the same model. She said this time she is mad itchy for some reason. She has been exfoliating. She had no problems at all at the training and I waxed her. The only difference is the wax. At the training they use salon services or other generic brand and I use person rigot euro blonde. She has mentioned being itchy from about day two or three of waxing. I asked if he was on any new medication and she says no apart from some green tea herbal tablets. Can anyone explain why this has happened or suggest something for the itch. Many thanks

Hello geeks. I did my Hollywood training just before Xmas with hot wax. I did my first one since two weeks ago and used the same model. She said this time she is mad itchy for some reason. She has been exfoliating. She had no problems at all at the training and I waxed her. The only difference is the wax. At the training they use salon services or other generic brand and I use person rigot euro blonde. She has mentioned being itchy from about day two or three of waxing. I asked if he was on any new medication and she says no apart from some green tea herbal tablets. Can anyone explain why this has happened or suggest something for the itch. Many thanks

Hi hun,

Didn't want to read and run. Can't advise re. The Hollywood as I don't do them. But get her to try anti histamines for the itch xxx

I'm wondering if you broke the hair. Rarely, some people itch when the hair starts to grow back but that's too soon. Or of course she may have been intolerant to the wax. See how it goes next time.

I'm wondering if you broke the hair. Rarely, some people itch when the hair starts to grow back but that's too soon. Or of course she may have been intolerant to the wax. See how it goes next time.

I did think about that kim, im quite disappointed but i wont let it beat me, after all its only my first one since training but i hate the thought of doing it to her again :Scared:

Latest posts

Back