Hollywood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XBeautyGirl09X

Reaction score
when i was training in level 2 beauty my tutor always told us wen waxing a client tha wants all hair off down below and bum you should wax them from behind with client on all fours! :eek: i did my friend like this and she sed it was embarassing!
i was woundering is there is a easier more dignified way of doing it?? luckily i havent had a client just as yet thats asked for that!! also wen i told my level 3 tutor ov this she just looked at me oddly lol

thanks
carrie xxx:)

That's the way I do it and it's the only way to get every hair out. It is undifnified, I agree, but the results are so brilliant that they get over it.

You will get replies saying that they manage to get the hairs out with the clients in more dignified positions, so if you're really worried about it, wait to see what they say.

My clients all agree that it's the best way. xxx

Again i speak from a male clients point of view (no pun intended) i have seen intamate waxing on both men and women done like this and must agree it is most embarassing and undignifying for both client and therapist.

When i have my scrotum done i am on my back and when i have the crack down i am laying on my side bottom leg straight and top leg bent.
i then am able to assist by pulling my exposed buttock back while the deed is done on one side then turn over on other side and repeat process. Who ever developed the idea of having clients on all fours must have been doing so for a laugh (My opinion only of course)

Can hollywood waxing ever be dignified its on par with a smear test or child birth id say :) and any way to get it done quickly must be the best way.

Kims done so many now i hear she does them blind folded ,thats quite good.

. Who ever developed the idea of having clients on all fours must have been doing so for a laugh

LOL......We were! :)

On a serious note, whilst my male clients are on all fours, I wax their scrotum too.

I hear what you say Kim but the therapist i have does a fantastic job for me and have used her for 3 years now.

I volunteered to be a model for Andy once but never got the chance wonder how i would feel being ask to assume that position lol

I hear what you say Kim but the therapist i have does a fantastic job for me and have used her for 3 years now.

That's great! We all work differently. It's not wrong.....just different.

Yes, Andy would have had you on all fours too because we both have the same views on technique. xxx

Another position I find that is effective and a little bit more comfortable for the client is: having them lie on their back, with their legs up, knees bent and crossed at the ankles. If that's confusing. Just picture like you're sitting on the floor with knees bent out and crossing your feet. Hope that helps.

butterly7

I have the client in the recovery poistion when doing the butt crack, occasionaly I get them on all fours if they're really hairy lol, I find I can still do a good job while they're in the recovery poistion and they hold they're butt cheek up for me, it's more comfortable for the client, when I get them on all fours they moan that it hurts they're wrists! xx

thanks every1! got abetter understanding now, i supose it just depends on the clint the really. and whats easiest and comfprtable for them
xxx:)

I have my clients lay on their side (kind of in the fetal position) and have them bring their hand around to pull their butt cheek up... works like a dream.

Latest posts

Back