Holographic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant thankyou everyone! Can't wait to get started!

Look into color club holographic nail polishes on eBay. They do all sorts of shades and they are gorgeous!

Jessica also do a dual polish that creates a holographic effect

This is the colour shack one .

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402050046994.jpg
    1402050046994.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 232
I love color club halo hues! Lots of colours & they stamp really well too. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402053799.485467.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402055504.416468.jpgThis is the irrisistable silver holographic glitter. The photo doesn't do it justice xx

Can someone talk me through the process of when to put the holographic powder on gel polish, like do you leave it not cured and put it on then cure it? Sorry if this has been covered some tutorials I've seen, it isn't very clear

Can someone talk me through the process of when to put the holographic powder on gel polish, like do you leave it not cured and put it on then cure it? Sorry if this has been covered some tutorials I've seen, it isn't very clear

Cure your colour coat, then press powder or glitter into the tacky layer of the cured colour. Seal with topcoat (twice if needed, curing inbetween) Xx

This is colorclub holographic Nail polish. Ignore my cuticles lol

28sy0k8.jpg

2rfej4i.jpg

Ooh, can you give me the names of the good stamping ones please? xx

All of them 😃 metallics seem to stamp really well in general, and these halo hues work great!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402095300.286641.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402095300.286641.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 198

Latest posts

Back