Home salon, do you offer drinks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
I'm just starting out and going go be working from a home salon.
Just wondered if you offer your client a drink when they arrive? It's difficult to drink when you're having your nails done!!

I do, and nearly all my clients accept, they drink with the hand im not working on if im doing nails, but I make it clear to be very careful once ive prepped their nails and ive had no problems :)

Yes my clients also get offered a drink, sometimes they're coming straight from work etc so are usually parched by the time they get to me. My client the other night also got a homemade cookie as they had just come out the oven and she couldn't resist the smell :D

I'm just doing out a room at my mums house that she I'd kindly letting me use. I am going to have a little drinks area in the room so I don't have to keep going up and down the stairs.

I've bought a set of teacup and saucers from Argos for £6.99 for pack of 4 and I'm going to get a hot water dispenser thing instead of a normal kettle. I will start off with tea, coffee and squash and might extend it to herbal teas, fruit juices if clients request it.

Xx

Yes my clients also get offered a drink, sometimes they're coming straight from work etc so are usually parched by the time they get to me. My client the other night also got a homemade cookie as they had just come out the oven and she couldn't resist the smell :D

When are you free to do my nails Planky? Ill come after you finish your baking :wink2:

Yeah I offer tea, coffee or fruit juice and everyone accepts, cookies sound good though...!

We use rombouts 1 cup with their biscuits they do a really good starter pack with free cups & saucers & my ladies love the extra touch x

When are you free to do my nails Planky? Ill come after you finish your baking :wink2:

Lol! Anytime :wink2: Was sadly a one off for clients though as you're not allowed to provide homemade food to the public without a licence but I know her quite well now and so knew she wouldn't keel over with an allergy or anything :wink2: She even took a few home she liked them so much.

In fact they all went pretty quick with everyone in this house, did another batch this morning but this time raspberry and white choc chip :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yes if I have time it depends on what the client is having done,tea, coffee, hot choc, juice etc,and a chocolate biscuit ,sometimes a home made truffle when I make them :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

I have a Tassimo machine and offer the following

Cadburys hot chocolate
Cappucino
Espresso
Medium roast coffee
Fruit tea
Breakfast tea
Earl grey
Peppermint tea
Jasmine tea

And lemon/lime flavoured water if they want a cold drink.

I think the above, along with relaxing music and calming aromas just makes my clients feel a little more pampered and can relax and enjoy the experience even more...

Cadburys hot chocolate
Cappucino
Espresso
Medium roast coffee
Fruit tea
Breakfast tea
Earl grey
Peppermint tea
Jasmine tea

I think the above, along with relaxing music and calming aromas just makes my clients feel a little more pampered and can relax and enjoy the experience even more...
I've always fancied a tassimo machine- maybe now is the time to buy one :)

I love the smell of the house when I've baked cookies...and they taste so nice when still warm mmmmmmmmm

Yep I offer tea/coffee/juice, about half accept .

Cadburys hot chocolate
Cappucino
Espresso
Medium roast coffee
Fruit tea
Breakfast tea
Earl grey
Peppermint tea
Jasmine tea

Sound like a proper coffee shop!lol!

I put straws in their drinks! No hands :p

I've always fancied a tassimo machine- maybe now is the time to buy one :)

I love the smell of the house when I've baked cookies...and they taste so nice when still warm mmmmmmmmm

We've got through several tassimo machines at home in past 4 years. Only got used once or twice a day and they kept burning out. The disks cost a fortune too when you compare it to a box of tea or jar of coffee etc. I will admit its a nice touch but cause of the problems we've had with them I'm going to stick to one of those hot water machines. They only warm up what water you need so a lot more economical that a kettle.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek

I don't offer drinks but this is something I've been thinking about. I have actually never been to a beautician that has offered me a drink?! Was quite surprises to see how many people do. X

I offer drinks to my clients and most accept a drink. My beautician always offers me at least a glass of water too. x

We've got through several tassimo machines at home in past 4 years. Only got used once or twice a day and they kept burning out. The disks cost a fortune too when you compare it to a box of tea or jar of coffee etc. I will admit its a nice touch but cause of the problems we've had with them I'm going to stick to one of those hot water machines. They only warm up what water you need so a lot more economical that a kettle.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek

This is why I bought a keurig, you can buy a reusable insert and use regular coffee and tea. Saves you money and is so smart!

Latest posts

Back