Honeymoon destination!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenT59

Reaction score
Getting married in dec! Honeymoon in January but as we want to go to America and it'll be freezing we have decided to hold off to the summer. So am looking for somewhere hot in January, for a week or so! Any suggestions??

It depends where you're going in the US for it to be cold in January. Most of the southern parts stay warm/hot all year round. I went to Maui for 2 weeks for my honeymoon and it was awesome.

We want go head to New York so too cold! But sull def go ltr in yr!

The absolute opposite of hot - sorry - but I think Austria (I love Seefeld) would be a winter wonderland destination.

We want go head to New York so too cold! But sull def go ltr in yr!

Don't go too deep into summer because they have similar weather to where I'm from (Chicago). They get heat waves in the summer months, and it's not nice.

Have you thought of South Africa?

Or if you want to travel a bit further, I love the cook islands. Rarotonga is beautiful. South pacific.

Edit: just noticed you said a week, the pacific might be a bit too far then.

Cap Verde?

Well we just looking something lesser in price in January because we are going to plum all the money into America...we thinking of then going New York, a little travelling then skipping to Canada too! But January is just a small holiday...apparently ppl now call it a mini moon lol

Hi if it's guaranteed heat you need that's relatively nearby & cheaper, then you can't far go wrong with the Canaries in January x

Anywhere in the Caribbean xx

We went to mexico for our honeymoon & it was amazing :biggrin:

I went to Egypt in January was in the 30's then

How about the canaries in jan Tenerife is great we usually go in jan/fen and weather is usually fab !! We had our honeymoon in June to the Maldives that was amazing would highly recommend there ...what I would do to be back there now !!

Friends of mine went to Cape Verde in January and loved it x

Latest posts

Back