Hot Chocolate Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melliemel

Reaction score
I saw something about a hot chocolate massage somewhere.
I had never heard of this before but it sounded very interesting and yummy.
So my question is....do any of you geek do this massage and can you tell a little more about it?

Melissa

we offer a hot foaming cocoa wrap but not a hot chocolate massage. the wrap includes body exfoliation, body massage and a body mask containing real cocoa along with marine mud and seaweed extracts.

It is a gorgeous treatment and very popular with clients!! Especially this time of year.:D

we offer a hot foaming cocoa wrap but not a hot chocolate massage. the wrap includes body exfoliation, body massage and a body mask containing real cocoa along with marine mud and seaweed extracts.

It is a gorgeous treatment and very popular with clients!! Especially this time of year.:D

This sounds totally lush!!! I could certainly do with one of these!

I do!
I first exfoliate the body with a cocoa sugarscrub, then wipe the body down, then do a whole bodymassage with warm cocoa-oil. My clients love it! The aroma stays in my nose the whole evening after a session, so I benefit from it too!

sounds wonderful swedish beauty, can i ask were you get your products from
lynda xoxo

I actually make them myself!
In sweden there is a company called "crearome" and they sell everything you need to make your own products. Since I do a lot of aromatherapy in my salon it was natural to offer this new "hot" thing. I´ve had great responce from my costumers and have had a "chocolate-theme" this fall.
I offer chocolate-massage, chocolate-facial,and chocolate-waxing.
I have a chocolate scented candle in the waitingroom wich have inspired lots of clients waiting to do nails to make an appointment for something yummy!

Hi there,

Wasn't really sure if this would be available for Xmas... BUT IT IS !!!!!! [ in OZ]
Vani-t has launched their chocolate body range. Chocolate body scrub -choc masque - choc body oil.
Contact Miss Vani-t [members list] to see if you can get it in UK.

HtH

XX J XX

Hi J
You must be scorching over there in Oz! Lucky you!

Yes, hopefully in the New Year we will be bringing over most of the new products coming online, such as the Chocolate Spa range and also Teeth Whitening. If anyone is interested in the meantime, drop me a pm.
Liz

Hi there Miss V,

Phewwwww yesterday was a boomer :Scared: [hot]..... then a nice NOT storm come in the afternoon- Watched 2 trees fall in the neighbours back yard REALLY windy. Double phewww all good in our yard, they both fell away from it.
Today its raining overcast n very comfortable...This afternoon who knows?lol!

The Chocolate Spa & the Useful Chick Stuff are here. We're waiting for the Krush Mineral Makeup and Vani-T Diamonte logo's for T's n towels.

I'll try the choc spa range before the end of the week [Amanda - Vani-t NSW, my model] & let you know how it was- the results, the mess we made with it OR if we just ate it instead:p :p

Liquid Loofah makes a Fantastic body scrub as a pre tan service. Its fragrance is diviiiiiiiiine & your skin after it is BEAUTIFUL......BUT I have switched to black hand towels[black bath mats for inside tanning booth] to remove it as the pink faintly stayed in there. Really looking forward to the choccy stuff I'll see if I can get a pic of it on:wink2:

XX J XX

Hi there,

Its here - Vani -T's -Choc truffle scrub - Fondue Mud Masque - Hot choc oil..

Its HEAVEN- Truffle scrub is to die for & leaves your skin divine.
Fondue Masque, is this still planet earth lol...
Hot choc oil, You just have to try it....

I added CND Apple & Cinnamin Scentsations to the Hot choc oil & included it in a hand & arm massage - foot & leg. Too yummy for words....
MMMMM lets see...... what else goes with chocolate??? - Ahhh Mango & Coconut.:)

XX J XX

Hi, does anyone have any further info on the vani-t chocolate range? I have checked out their UK website, but it doesnt seem to be on there.

thankyou

still doesnt seem any info on choc range.

Sigh - only seems to be available in Australia :cry:

Hi there geeks,
I am curious can anyone explain about these hot scrubs I have been reading about on here. I was thinking of doing a treatment in Jan such as detox scrub and massage but how to you remove the scrub without a shower - any advice please:hug:

Hi there geeks,
I am curious can anyone explain about these hot scrubs I have been reading about on here. I was thinking of doing a treatment in Jan such as detox scrub and massage but how to you remove the scrub without a shower - any advice please:hug:

with great difficulty.

I would use a bowl of warm water and towelling mitts.

To be honest, i wouldnt fancy all that mess!!

Would be ok on one area, ie back or legs or arms, but all over, would be awkwards to not make a mess!

Hi there geeks,

I scrub and remove area by area with warm mittens e.g scrub arm and remove scrub leg and remove rather than doing the whole body and then removing. I find this is more controlled and less messy. It depends on the quality of the scrub some are very messy, some brilliant. I've only used scrubs from skin care houses that are not messy.

Hot towels from a towel steamer. I leant how to do it on a Dermalogica course, its a very nice way to remove scrubs, body masques, etc. and quite effective. :hug:

Ellisons (Pradora) sell stuff for a choc bosy wrap and massage. Has normal swiss choc and after eight choc for the wrap and choc orange massage cream!

thanks Louise, it looks good.

does anyone here use the ellisons stuff? could I get away without buying the proper heater? would a wax pot or a baby bottle warmer do the same thing? I also have a hot stone cabi and a steamed towel cabi.

If anyone knows what temp to heat it too, I have a thermometer with the hot stone set so could work out what would work best?

Latest posts

Back