Hot Chocolate Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi All
I have been doing my research in this chocolate body stuff, companys,prices,products as i would love to start doing chocolate treatments.
Anyway so far this is what i have come up with;

companys
  • karin herzog
  • vani-t
  • ellisons
contacts;
tel; 08000562428 MD Julie

• Vani-t ; contact Miss Vani-t, enquires@ vani-t.biz
email; [email protected]
(02) 44216508
mob; 0431282307
THEY SELL LOVELY CHOCOLATE SCRUBS, MASKS, CHOCO BODY OIL
But i dont think you can get them in uk- Trust me i am trying to find them somewhere here!

• Ellisons

range called chocobeauty
kit -£240
heater
21 blocks of chocolate
1 spatula
1 spoon
orange cream
3 face masks
dvd

I HOPE SOME OF YOU FIND THIS HELPFUL, I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH YOU ALL AS THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF THREADS ABOUT CHOCOLATE TREATMENTS LATELY.

EMMA X

I have some fabulous chocolate body paint ....... but I think that's another story :)

I have some fabulous chocolate body paint ....... but I think that's another story :)
Well I have some chocolate body dust, but I'm not running that kind of business.

hi guys,
I have managed to get some massage oil with chocolate scent added to it (from France) and I am going to add mandarin and cinnamon essential oils to it then I'm going to put a small plastic squeezy bottle in my towel cabi, and use that to make it a hot choc massage, also seen some chocolate scented candles so will have one in the waiting area and one in the room to give it that choccy feel.

would ultimatley like to do a whole choc range but that will be for after the christmas period now.

Thanks Weezie, that sounds like a good routine. I use Susan Molyneux so might try their body scrub which I think is grainy rather than salt scrub ta.:hug:

oh my goodness, you have all given me a craving for chocolate. Im off to the garage for a ripple!:lol:

thanks Louise, it looks good.

does anyone here use the ellisons stuff? could I get away without buying the proper heater? would a wax pot or a baby bottle warmer do the same thing? I also have a hot stone cabi and a steamed towel cabi.

If anyone knows what temp to heat it too, I have a thermometer with the hot stone set so could work out what would work best?

Hi, yeh I didnt buy the heater, I used an old wax heater (just replaced the inner tub) and its fine. Put it on high to melt it and you'll see what temp keeps it at a runny (but not too hot) consistency. I also dont use the large spatulas they provide. By the looks of the demo pics it look very messy so I thought now way jose! I bought a paint brush from the local hardware store and it works puuurfectly! Just paint it on, layer it up a bit, wrap and then it all peels off in one. Its so easy with the paint brush as you can get it exactly where you want it with no running and it all goes on really easy. If you buy it you'll see what I mean about the demo pics they have inside the packet.

I also hace some choc candles in the room (even though the products smell enough), I always want to be able to give them a bar of chocolate while they wait in the wrap (lol) as you do get a craving for it (i had to get a ton of choc bars just doing the posters!) but its supposed to be detoxifying so not a good idea!

Hi,
Chocolate Orange Massage Cream is available from Ellisons.
It's not a sickly sweet smell, however I found that if it's 'overworked' then it becomes a bit like melted chocolate on your hands.:irked:
Ellisons also do a Chocolate Facial too. Just got mine and haven't tried it yet, but hope to promote it for Christmas.
Ellisons Website Professional Hair and Beauty Supplies

thanks everyone, thought I would buy the smaller amount just to see how it goes, think it's about £55 for small amount of choc and a tub of orange massage cream.

how much do you charge and what is the timing like?
does the choc really come off easily?

Skin truth by Ellisons sell chocolate body products.

thanks,

I am waiting for samples for vani-t from Liz. Hoping to fall in love with them as they sound fab and sounds right up my street.

second choice would then be Ellisons. I actually rang them on Friday as the orange massage cream is out of stock until next week, so keeping my options open.

well my samples arrived today.......oooooohhhhh, can't wait to try it out, and must say, the samples are of a generous size.
going to try it out tomorrow hopefully and really like the whole idea of this range.

does anyone use this?

Do you have to have been trained on these products before Ellisons will sell you them?
CAZ X

Ellisons -no don't think so.

I've got samples from vani-t but I have a certificate in body wrapping already.

Some companies offer training to use their products.

Hi, MobileHarmony

I have just gone through my Ellisons Cat, and cant find The SkinTruth Chocolate Products in the book. Could you please tell me what page they are on.

Thanks

its priadara not skin truth

called chocobeauty

pic of a leg with chocolate being peeled off it!

Im gettin some yum!!!

i have received today the choc orange massage cream and the choc facial products from ellisions. looking forward to using them :lol:

Latest posts

Back