Hot Pop Blue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hot pop blue is now my new favourate color for toes, cant wait to try Orange, Yellow and pink . . .

Attachments

• Toes Hot Pot Bule 3.jpg
    Toes Hot Pot Bule 3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 847
  • Toes Hot Pot Bule 2.jpg
    Toes Hot Pot Bule 2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 505
I guess no one else likes blue !

SammiG said:
I like blue!
Great Sammi at least I am not on my own maybe its the fact that people just dont like the look of my feet

Great colour, I have always liked the wild and wacky colours. Imagine this with a little bit of nail art or maybe 'pop art' suits the colour better. I can see neon circles of lots of wacky colours appearing............... I think I'd better lie down, I'm clearly having a 70's moment!

you are funny lindag - it is also the editors favorite summer colour - Sunday Style Mag last week, Vogue twice etc - they even used yellow on toes in Vogue (july issue) and they look great! BTW your toes are fine!

they are lovely Linda i just love that blue

i love green's which arent easy colours to get hold of

Lindag sawasdee ka

i love blue and the hot pops are beautifull colors for the beach and sunshine i am sure the customers will love them they will love them for sure and they will be good for buisness and making customers happy .

Mui

I'm a Star said:

Sawasdee ka

The color we are always looking for is green and it is very hard to find a green professional polish i think the hot pop has green but i have not see it only on the internet .

Mui

I'm a Star said:

The green from the Dig collection is really great - it is greeny gold.

Hiya,

I just bought that on tues and i think it's fab.................what i do want is a really nice lime green.................cannot find one anywhere
Amanda

Hi,

OPI do one Amanda, it's called 'Pooltime Lime' & this is in there summer collection. It's advertised in last months Scratch magazine

Debbie

great colour Lindag, you have nice feet, i don't personally like mine or would paint my toes. Perhaps with all these great colours coming out i will give it ago.

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

The color we are always looking for is green and it is very hard to find a green professional polish i think the hot pop has green but i have not see it only on the internet .

Mui
Hi Mui,
Sorry to say, no green in the hot pop collection.................
Only 4 colours pink, yellow, blue and orange.....................
HTH

Latest posts

Back