Hot wax ... how cool is that?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
Started my waxing training yesterday, loved it! Can't wait to get going and get my case studies done now. Taken full advantage of the VAT free shopping offer from Beauty Express today.

One thing I was really interested in finding out about was Hot Wax and how that worked and why it was better for more sensitive areas ... and I gotta say I thought it was just soo awesome!! You put it on, you leave it and off it all comes having done some of the hard work for you. Its great!!

Just wanted to share.

Started my waxing training yesterday, loved it! Can't wait to get going and get my case studies done now. Taken full advantage of the VAT free shopping offer from Beauty Express today.

One thing I was really interested in finding out about was Hot Wax and how that worked and why it was better for more sensitive areas ... and I gotta say I thought it was just soo awesome!! You put it on, you leave it and off it all comes having done some of the hard work for you. Its great!!

Just wanted to share.
Glad you're enjoying your training,hot wax is in a field all of it's own.I love it but we dont offer it in our salon unfortunately,it's definately better for those stronger hair growth areas.:)

Glad to hear you're enjoying your course Mat - I love non-strip wax and always have a pot of it on the go in the salon, I wouldn't be without it and it's particularly great for facial waxing, underarms and intimate waxing. It's well worth spending some time getting the hang of it.

Good luck with your case studies! :D

Latest posts

Back