hot waxers in Oxford or surrounding area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
Any hot waxers in Oxford or the surrounding areas??

Have been advised by Kim, that I need to have my brazilian done with hot wax not strip. Let me know if you can help!!

x

My preferred choice of wax for brazilians IS non-strip wax however, there are techs out there with a good technique using strip wax. I would look for a good waxer rather than worry about which wax they're using. Jmho.

If you want an excellent waxer AND non-strip wax, hop on a train to Reading :lol:

Sorry, I don't agree. I see enough clients who have terrible ingrown hairs from years of being strip waxed by waxers with bad technique. Yes, of course there are excellent strip waxers out there but why go on a search.

Non strip all the way Firemouse and you'll see your ingrown hairs improve.

Any hot waxers in Oxford or the surrounding areas??

Have been advised by Kim, that I need to have my brazilian done with hot wax not strip. Let me know if you can help!!

x

I've just remembered that I trained a salon in Oxford called Cuticles. Vicky was excellent.

Not sure if this is the branch as they have a couple there. Make sure you ask for Vicky and say that you want a Brazilian done with Perron Rigot by Vicky and mention me. Let me know how if they do a good job......I'm sure they will. xxx

I've just remembered that I trained a salon in Oxford called Cuticles. Vicky was excellent.

Not sure if this is the branch as they have a couple there. Make sure you ask for Vicky and say that you want a Brazilian done with Perron Rigot by Vicky and mention me. Let me know how if they do a good job......I'm sure they will. xxx

Fab idea, cheers Kim xxx

Latest posts

Back