How are you wearing your nails just now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are not too good at all. Short, squoval with clear gel overlay that badly needs re-doing. I've got a big night out this Saturday - long dress etc. and am going to do them nice for that, but am not too sure yet what to do. Might just do gel sculpts and cover them in a single colour gel. I'm useless at doind pink and white gel on my opposite hand!
Debbie

mine are over filed. flat with splits in the ends and I have plate seperation on 7 of them. Mmmmmmmmmmm dead sexy:eek:

Mine are shortish rounded square (or Squoval just for Izzy LOL! :lick: :lol: ) tips overlaid with Akzentz Options clear and then Akzents Options in Hibiscus Pink - which I love. Having a bright colour on my nails as opposed to french is brilliant - I dont file them when doing clients nails, more aware of them I suppose.
KxXx

I painted mine yesterday (natural long nails). I have a dark blue french with white freehand flowers in arch shape covering part of the blue :p

Mine are black with a bright pink fire style design on them coming from one corner with silver glitter striper inbetween the flames.

OOOH, I soaked of a set that were well overdue a rebalance at the weekend. They were short, square, pink and soft whites.

Replaced them on Sunday with long, almond, pink and natural's instead, really loving them too... Have only done almonds once.. So am quite happy with the outcome, they make my hands / fingers look SO different!
:p

Latest posts

Back